Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Spain won, but wasn't that impressive in this Euro

First of all, I respect Spain, but I really didn't like their way of playing since the beginning of the competition (Except the Final). They didn't show great football, except some individual such as David Silva, Fabregas and Iniesta. If Casillas wasn't Spain Goalkeeper , I'm not sure Spain would have been in the Final.

Italy was a good team since the beginning of the competition, they just didn't score as much goal as they could.
    And they were awful in the Final, they didn't show the same football as they did in the previous match.

Don't forget that Italy had less rest than Spain, it is an important fact to take into account.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Italy on a day less rest does not influence the outcome of the final... Spain played 120 minutes against Portugal, but I don't see you mention that.

Also, have you ever thought about the possibility that Spain is just thát good that they have played their matches until the final at 80% of their best?

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Italy got lucky to beat Germany.....they should have not belong in the final....they fluked out a win against England. Italy was a disgrace. All I can say 4-0 beatdown was the funniest shit ever. Where are all the bigshot Italian wannabe's now......hairy little midgets.....you guys should be happy to make the final, thats it. You guys actually thought you were going to be 2012 Euro Champs, LMFAO. 1968 tastes good. LOL

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

The score yesterday should've been 8-0 if Spain really wanted to score so many goals, and the ref did not help the italians after they went 2-0 down. There was a clear handball the ref should've given a penalty there. Italy = piece of crap, they got past england(who did not really deserve to qualify of their group), and then a lucky win vs germany because of their bad defense. The true italian team showed up yesterday and we all saw what happened.

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

spain defense was impressive
    defense wins championship, only italy scored a goal in the opening match against them

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Spain plays to win, the bigger the game, the smarter the play.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I believe they haven't conceded a goal in their last 9 knock out stage games.

Impressive.