Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer picks - May 2

I want us to have a nice weekend, so I'm posting these early so we can critique them.

Belgium

KV Mechelen +135 WIN

This hot team lost last week and will bounce back nicely against the so-so Charleroi.

Spain

Numancia/Malaga OVER 2.5 (-133) LOSS

This one has goal-fest written all over it.

France

St. Etienne -105 LOSS

St Etienne will do all they can to pull themselves out of relegation. St. Etienne have already beaten Nancy on the road. They'll simply repeat that feat at home.

Dogs!!!
    Hey! These are light plays for me but they do fit certain dog criteria:

Austria (Div 2): Admira +240

Denmark: Vejle +475

Czech: Bohemians Prague +280

England: Tottenham / West Brom draw +300

Last edited by Wilforth; 05-02-09 at 04:51 PM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I see two scenarios for the Tottenham vs West Brom game,

1. Tottenham go into another slump, demorilized after getting so close to beating Man U only to get trashed 5-2, with the season over and nothing much to play for the team may fold again. Meanwhile West Brom have a glimmer of hope after last weeks win, they have a new found belief and beat Tottenham.

2. Tottenham respond with a bang against the last team in the league after that tough loss against Man U.

There is little value in Tottenham, the odds are terrible, West Brom @ 9 / +800 may be worth something small but even those odds arn't great value. If West Brom rises to > +1000 I may play it very small but there are better matches 2moro.

Wilforth
    Update your status

I also think the Under will cash in the Real Madrid/Barcelona game. The Under is at +150. I doubt there'll be more than 2 goals in that gritty affair.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I know you like your dogs, have you checked out Cotbus @ +350, the game is a coin-flip, no side a clear favourite but Cottbus will have more confidence and self-belief after beating the league leaders Wolfsburg. Its gona be a relegation scrap but Cottbus may sneak this one.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I couldn't even begin to comment on the lesser european leagues but i have already played the unders at the bernabeu

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    I couldn't even begin to comment on the lesser european leagues but i have already played the unders at the bernabeu
    Madrid and Under are the plays. Barca are looking ahead to their CL game at Chelsea.