TheWu
    TheWu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

He gets on tears and is here the whole time I'm sorry but if you drop 20 units on a game you aren't sleeping through it.....thats why he catches heat around here....

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-3 in the Dynamo game. Great comeback to get a point out of this, but I'm still disappointed that they couldn't get the win. A bad result like this could cost them a playoff spot down the line.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by TheWu View Post
    He gets on tears and is here the whole time I'm sorry but if you drop 20 units on a game you aren't sleeping through it.....thats why he catches heat around here....
    Yer and the rest of the whiners are about pathetic...

he doesn't force you to tail!!!! You choose to

He spends his time providing all of us a little info, we choose whether to follow

get a life

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

unless you are from out of the us, he's been cold with the soccer picks. only soccer picks that he's been hitting are the ones that we can't wager on. tail at your own peril...

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    unless you are from out of the us, he's been cold with the soccer picks. only soccer picks that he's been hitting are the ones that we can't wager on. tail at your own peril...
    This!!

Dude picks little league soccer matches

TheWu
    TheWu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Yer and the rest of the whiners are about pathetic...

he doesn't force you to tail!!!! You choose to

He spends his time providing all of us a little info, we choose whether to follow

get a life
    but when he wins he promotes himself all day with BOOMS and when he doesn't it's silent....I do chose to tail some of his plays just don't follow blindly

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

Did that really just fvcking happen? Wonder % of the profit Vegas will send to the teams.

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

tomorrow will be a better day, in Roxxy we trust

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never seen anyone bet these fukkin fringe leagues like Roxxy.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

MLS is the worst league to bet on. A team with worst record can play like the best team in the world.

Just look at LA Galaxy, how can they be so rubbish after being the best team last season?

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

wah wah wah...you dumb fvcking sheep...

Do you honestly read these daily threads with his numerous 10 to 15 to 20 unit plays, across dozens of leagues, and think that long term he is winning? Roxxy admits he knows his Norway soccer..and does well. But when you start to see some of the leagues he's playing.....it makes me laugh.

Why not any write-ups with his plays? I can answer that...

Because Roxxy goes to soccerway.com, and looks at 'table' statistics, finds games where really good teams are playing really bad teams, and that is the extent of his capping. It is nothing that you or I could not do.

I'm not bashing Roxxy...i just love to come in here after a terrible day to see the bitching from all the sheep that risked their last remaining balance on his 20 unit plays....

Pathetic

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Papadontpreach View Post
    wah wah wah...you dumb fvcking sheep...

Do you honestly read these daily threads with his numerous 10 to 15 to 20 unit plays, across dozens of leagues, and think that long term he is winning? Roxxy admits he knows his Norway soccer..and does well. But when you start to see some of the leagues he's playing.....it makes me laugh.

Why not any write-ups with his plays? I can answer that...

Because Roxxy goes to soccerway.com, and looks at 'table' statistics, finds games where really good teams are playing really bad teams, and that is the extent of his capping. It is nothing that you or I could not do.

I'm not bashing Roxxy...i just love to come in here after a terrible day to see the bitching from all the sheep that risked their last remaining balance on his 20 unit plays....

Pathetic
    you are absolutely wrong my friend. i am half swedish, i got 2 passports one german ,one swedish, even my first name in real life is swedish, i was born in Dusseldorf Germany but i used to live for 4 years in Norway as a child, i know scandinavian football better than our german .... just saying , keep trackof my plays dude i am big time believe it
    and... i dont hold a gun to anyones head sayin tail me, i am also up big with my rugby league plays, and honest i dont whatr some guys here think of me, i never did hurt anyone here, you dont like my picks ?? fine then stay away
    and by the way i dont even know what soccerway is
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693

nycyellow9
    nycyellow9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

75 UNIT WIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

sorry man, its a bit weak to go MIA after a losing day..

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

On Wed. I played Houston and RSL before Roxxy post. I am not mad, I lost because I thought these two teams would win the game based on the record and so on. As for Toronto FC, haha, look at the record, only one win, but what the hell how did they do it against Houston. RLS, shit thing can happen to any team. Look at Russia in Euro, big favorite, now they are sitting at home and enjoy the vodka.
    We still have hope if we know the limit.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe my favorite soccer team could only manage a draw with TFC, who was missing like 4 or 5 players

At least I didn't lose money on it ... but I still can't wrap my head around the Dynamo's awful first half.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nycyellow9

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Look at Russia in Euro, big favorite, now they are sitting at home and enjoy the vodka.
    We still have hope if we know the limit.
    i don't trust russians. i wouldn't doubt it if the mobs told them to fold...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Never seen anyone bet these fukkin fringe leagues like Roxxy.

I seen some of your " Ninja picks" from Cyprus and Israel Leagues ?? so whats the difference when i am betting Scandinavian leagues ?? i make the most of my winnings from Netherlands ,Norway, Sweden Belgium lower leagues, and even in England the most profit you can gain with the lower leagues, not betting Man United for 1.3

and by the way all yesterday Norway Cup games were available at 5dimes

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    I seen some of your " Ninja picks" from Cyprus and Israel Leagues ?? so whats the difference when i am betting Scandinavian leagues ?? i make the most of my winnings from Netherlands ,Norway, Sweden Belgium lower leagues, and even in England the most profit you can gain with the lower leagues, not betting Man United for 1.3

also there is tons of profit from Australian lower leagues like Brisbane Premier league etc, those games go 7-0 8-0 all the time and when you use live betting you can make ridiculous profit, i do not evenpost these games here

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Portugal tomorrow, Roxxy? I'd like to bet on my heritage.

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

also there is tons of profit from Australian lower leagues like Brisbane Premier league etc, those games go 7-0 8-0 all the time and when you use live betting you can make ridiculous profit, i do not evenpost these games here
    What do you bet on when you are making live plays? I'd like to learn to be a more effective soccer bettor. Is there a few things you'll track during a game and then make a play on it? Tonight I bet Under 4 corners with 10 minutes left in the Whitecaps - Red Bulls game, as there were only 3 in the first 80minutes. I also played Under 5 just to be safe. There were 2 corners in the last two minutes of the game, bringing the total to 5 I'm afraid sometimes impulse gets the best of me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Glad I took PK line on Houston...can never trust the MLS...so random

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet lower leagues maybe once every few weeks, you dig those up every day it seems. I just think you over bet small cards. When you are running hot it always seems invincible, but when you ared not -seems like sticking to maybe a handful of your best bets makes more sense. That and flat betting instead of these 20 unit bets that single handedly kill four winning picks with one loss.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i don't trust russians. i wouldn't doubt it if the mobs told them to fold...
    I have the same sense. Money makes the people's living life better.

First 1234