Quote Originally Posted by Papadontpreach View Post
wah wah wah...you dumb fvcking sheep...

Do you honestly read these daily threads with his numerous 10 to 15 to 20 unit plays, across dozens of leagues, and think that long term he is winning? Roxxy admits he knows his Norway soccer..and does well. But when you start to see some of the leagues he's playing.....it makes me laugh.

Why not any write-ups with his plays? I can answer that...

Because Roxxy goes to soccerway.com, and looks at 'table' statistics, finds games where really good teams are playing really bad teams, and that is the extent of his capping. It is nothing that you or I could not do.

I'm not bashing Roxxy...i just love to come in here after a terrible day to see the bitching from all the sheep that risked their last remaining balance on his 20 unit plays....

Pathetic
you are absolutely wrong my friend. i am half swedish, i got 2 passports one german ,one swedish, even my first name in real life is swedish, i was born in Dusseldorf Germany but i used to live for 4 years in Norway as a child, i know scandinavian football better than our german .... just saying , keep trackof my plays dude i am big time believe it
and... i dont hold a gun to anyones head sayin tail me, i am also up big with my rugby league plays, and honest i dont whatr some guys here think of me, i never did hurt anyone here, you dont like my picks ?? fine then stay away
and by the way i dont even know what soccerway is