great game, one of the best games so far

The Irishman
    The Irishman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

brilliant game

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Originally Posted by HarunI took england wins and england plays ball more , E sweden - U england (ball position)

double WoN... damn soccer is very easy way for earning money
    I simply can't understand where this stats came from : ball possession sweden 48 % - 52 % england .... sweden possessed the ball most of the time

KX
    Proud to be English!
    KX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    I simply can't understand where this stats came from : ball possession sweden 48 % - 52 % england .... sweden possessed the ball most of the time
    What game was you watching?

pellumb341

What game was you watching?
    this question is about you ...england couldn't link two passes ,whole game was played at england's area

KX
    Proud to be English!

We dominated heavily the first half, then late the second... We only looked bad at the start of the 2nd half. as soon as walcott some on the game flipped round and we dominated should of scored more than 3.

pellumb341

We dominated heavily the first half
    how many shots did england in first half ? can you tell me ? i will tell you,they did one shot,one goal ... and the goal was due to the perfect pass and the perfect header !!! WALCOTT changed the game , if walcott had not entered ,england would have lost .

I am glad you won your bet ,but when i saw your post stating you had won the bet on ball possession , i got surprised because i had not seen the stats and i think that the possession belongs to sweden ...anyways ...

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

England had 54% I believe

KX
    Proud to be English!

I'm sure we had more than 1 shot 1st half, maybe 1 shot on target. but possession wise we had the ball most of the time first half.
    Yes i agree we might of, but we didn't and that's the point. And as for my possession bet i never bet on this? think you have me mixed up.
    Thank you, and no hard feelings towards you goodluck in future betting.

pellumb341

England had 54% I believe
    Yes , i saw the stats ,but as i said i have the idea that ball possession belongs to sweden ..

Yes i agree we might of, but we didn't and that's the point. And as for my possession bet i never bet on this? think you have me mixed up.
    sorry mate ...i was referring to someone else who had a bet on ball possession , you replied and i didn't see the name ,thought was the same ...GL to you and england too !!!

P.S i ma not from sweden

First 12