markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

France - Serbia

In their last friendly France unexpectedly received two goals, since the last time they have received two goals were back in August 2010, so it is not hard to notice Blanc is giving very big importance to defense.

At the other hand Serbia is very rarely playing over this line. In last 10 matches they have played only once with three or more goals. It was against Faroe Islands, and the reason was big quality difference between two teams.
    With new head coach Serbia is now playing with five defenders in line, and defense is the best part of the team as in Serbian squad there are top world players like Ivanovic, Subotic, Kolarov and others.

The another great thing for this bet is Serbian attack, there is not good striker in the team, and it is not strange Serbia couldn't find the net last week in match against Spain.
    The biggest problem of this team will be efficiency, especially after offensive midfielder Adam Ljajic left the squad, since he didn't want to sing national anthem in match against Spain.

Serbian defense will not let enough space for France attack to make a lot of chances, but also France defense will not have lot of job to stop inefficient Serbian attack.

All in all odds on under are very good and represent nice value.

RAK
    RAK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been tailing u on some soccer plays another winner here keep it up!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I had the France under in a parlay with spain under 3.5 and germany ML, i was very angry after the first 25 min lol. Mainly because i was somewhat surprised and very happy that the spain under hit.

Nice call man!