markvighan
    markvighan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Bayern Munich - Netherlands

Well this is the most ridicolous friendly for long time. Nobody is interested in that match, just 25000 tickets are sold till now. This match was placed after the injury drama of Robben at national team last year to give bayern some compensation for his injured missing. But the date of this friendly no one likes, specially bayern dont care about this match. On Saturday they lost their game of the live in their home town munich with tragedy. They were so much better team but wasted so many chances and Chelsea defended clever and won very lucky after penalty in the end. Bayern players should be very demoralized and need a break of soccer to get their minds fit for upcoming EURO 2012 where they have big aims with germany to get the title.
    Nobody wants to risk a injury in this match, ribery wont play for sure and also robben will play just some low minutes. Many key plyers will be rested. Netherlands on the other side can use this match to prepare for the EURO 2012 and players can show themself to the coach and the starting eleven. Netherlands player should be much more motivated and i dont think that they will lose against a knocked bayern team. A draw is also very possible for me so i prefer the save bet on Netherlands with great odds.
    Points Awarded:

bureK gave markvighan 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I'm big on the Netherlanders. Odds +110 in local and online are dropping, -125 now

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I would not go big on this one guys. Van Marwijk has already said to be playing a lot of youngsters to see how they hold up against Bayern. It is not likely that players like Van Persie, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart will play more than 45 minutes, if they even play.