eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Norwegian 1 Div. Kongsvinger - HamKam Over 2,5.

Norwegian regional derby match up between two high scoring teams. Kongsvinger is my local team, I don't live far from Gjemselund Stadium and will be going to watch this one live. Im pretty sure about the over 2,5 here. Good luck!

thabeest
    thabeest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Good luck my fellow norwegian. On Hamkam in this game myself.

eXon

Nice hit on HamKam buddy, I was pretty lucky I gotta say, but thats gambling I guess, you need some luck as well.

thabeest
    thabeest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Good hit. You got to give Hamkam credit, but Kongsvinger looked very poor today as well. A little unlucky with that goal annulled cause I dont think Myklebust (was it?) was offside on that goal, and at 1-2 with a good half an hour left to play anything could have happened. Anyways, good luck with the season ahead of you.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by thabeest View Post
    Good hit. You got to give Hamkam credit, but Kongsvinger looked very poor today as well. A little unlucky with that goal annulled cause I dont think Myklebust (was it?) was offside on that goal, and at 1-2 with a good half an hour left to play anything could have happened. Anyways, good luck with the season ahead of you.
    I couldn't get a good luck at the offside situation, but yeah Kongsvinger was terrible today. Thanks and good luck to you as well