EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's [4/27] Ninja Plays

[Belgium Pro] Racing Genk PK [-120]
    Genk host Anderlecht, a squad they surprised on the road earlier this month by a 3-1 scoreline. Anderlecht remains at the top of the table in the First Division Playoffs, four points clear of Club Brugge with five matches to play. Genk are seven back in third. At home, Genk have been a tough nut to crack. Anderlecht owns one of just two wins @ Genk in the last 19 matches in Pro League play. Anderlecht has gone ten straight in league play without dropping points on the road. This could well wind up all-square as a draw would benefit Anderlecht's chase to wrap up the title. Genk though should be pushing for the full result as the defending champs can cut their deficit almost in half with a win.

[Portugal Super Liga] Sporting Braga-Olhanense Over 2.5/3 [-118]
    Braga had one of their few hiccups at home last time out against Porto. Nothing to be ashamed of, losing to the top side. They failed to score at home in that one, the first time they had been held scoreless at home in 13 home games this season. They have tallied multiple goals at home in all but two games now, while conceding in seven of the last nine. Olhanense kept their first clean sheet on the road last time out in their last eleven. They have conceded in ten of their last eleven league road tilts with five of those seeing them give up multiple goals. In 13 road matches, they have failed to score just twice. The first meeting between the two back in December was a goal fest with Braga winning 4-3 on the road.

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey ninja i know your a big fan of soccer. Can you give me your opinion on montpellier game at 1pm est

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I like em Eags.....I like over in Anderlecht/Genk match too.....10 combined goals in last 2 matches for these 2 head to head......Off the record do you think Sedan beats Guingamp today???Thanx pal and U the man in soccer!!!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

Sorry I didnt respond. Catching up on sleep I missed last night. Had not looked at thw French lwagues. Generally steer clear of them except for draw plays.

EaglesPhan36

FUkk. Genk is already cooked before the half. Down 0-2. Guess I should have gone with the over there like everyone else seemed to like. Doh!

EaglesPhan36

Portugal over hits on 3.