ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Barca Bettors/Fans CL

you did AWESOME job these days by choosing to bet Barca guys , wanna say thanks for moving lines so we could have Value on some bets ! .

* In war, whichever side may call itself the victor, there are no winners, but all are losers.
    Neville Chamberlain

Yours
    ODDmaster

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

says the person who asks for an opinion on 2nd half bet in the same game.
    Points Awarded:

Wordsworth gave serc 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigTimeWinner

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust

So what that i asked? That doesn't take my money away you broke f***

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Da F$*& is the point of this thread? You gloating boy? So you wait till after the game to parade your pick. Go back to playing with toys and grow a set for christ's sake but seriously ......

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

This soccer forum used to be a decent place to come and discuss things in a friendly and useful fashion, but now all these morons with a brain size of a mosquito come in here and trash others who want a meaningful conversation. Look at who's left on this website from last year. Another reason why I do not post anymore, but I had to comment on your stupid remark. Cheers,

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Serc you are right on the money!

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by serc View Post
    This soccer forum used to be a decent place to come and discuss things in a friendly and useful fashion, but now all these morons with a brain size of a mosquito come in here and trash others who want a meaningful conversation. Look at who's left on this website from last year. Another reason why I do not post anymore, but I had to comment on your stupid remark. Cheers,
    Cry me river and make me rich.

TheRedGambler
    TheRedGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I'm not a Barca or Real or Bayern fan, but I'm tired of Chelsea fanboys' "I told you so" attitude around here.Yes, it was an epic match, they played/defended well, and yes, they deserved to advance.But it was NOT expected.Yesterday a of lot million $$ were lost on Barcelona ML and AH and that's a fact.Now, this fact leaves us with two possible explanations: 1) it was a very unexpected outcome 2) except you guys(the gods of betting, who took Chelsea), the whole world is damn stupid.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust

First of all i'm not chealsea fan at all too . I don't say that barca wasn't leader of match ,but just don't understand where was Value on them? Line was at least like 20 cent less then should , did'nt?

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by ODDmaster View Post
    Line was at least like 20 cent less then should , did'nt?