lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

UEFA CL Match Fixing

Todays game between bayern and Madrid

2 missed calls(both handballs in the box) 2 calls that should have easily gone in madrid's favor..instead Bayern takes a 1-0 lead into halftime

Just so happens the calls go in favor of the hometeam (munich, where the CL final is being held)

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bayern got a penalty denied first half imo

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK ?? are you kidding me???? Bayern should've gotten three penalties today, ribery before they scored the first goal, coentrao trying to clear the ball hit pepe in his hand, and gomez was brought down towards the end by ramos and coentrao.

Stop this ******* madness, why do you think that madrid is always being hurt by the refs ... SHAME !! Just play the ******* game and stop complaining about everything.

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also Webb should have given 2 red cards, Ramos and the black dude marcelo something

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

I think refs try to ref the matches cautiously to avoid controversy, which in the end it creates it.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    Also Webb should have given 2 red cards, Ramos and the black dude marcelo something
    I second this as well. The only team who profitted from the ref was madrid tonight, and that was very obvious. Now if this happened to Barca, there would've been 10 videos made how the ref is helping Barca and millions of comments ... but now its madrid, the team full of angels lol

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Not a hater at all, but that's just not right. You seem to have no clue about soccer pal, sorry. Ref was a stupid fcking d1ckhead, but he didn't favour any team here. Stupid calls on both sides.

lunchbawks
    NB#

FFS ribery should get called for diving sometimes that dude was diving his team to victory today. again the refs turn the blind eye

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK ?? are you kidding me???? Bayern should've gotten three penalties today, ribery before they scored the first goal, coentrao trying to clear the ball hit pepe in his hand, and gomez was brought down towards the end by ramos and coentrao.

Stop this ******* madness, why do you think that madrid is always being hurt by the refs ... SHAME !! Just play the ******* game and stop complaining about everything.
    Wouldn't say three, but two. Yep. Damn right.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

And just by the way: Marcelo's action there was deep deep deep red. Thread over. Leads to nothing anyways.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Looked like it should be a pk for Bayern late in the game but no call

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Todays game between bayern and Madrid

2 missed calls(both handballs in the box) 2 calls that should have easily gone in madrid's favor..instead Bayern takes a 1-0 lead into halftime

Just so happens the calls go in favor of the hometeam (munich, where the CL final is being held)

What on Earth are you talking about??????????????
    Last edited by camelbreath$; 04-17-12 at 04:43 PM.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    And just by the way: Marcelo's action there was deep deep deep red. Thread over. Leads to nothing anyways.
    the game was over at that point garbage fouls don't matter. 2 handballs in the box right infront of the refs, neither get called and Bayern gets the clear both times ..are you trying to tell me the refs brought their A game today?

camelbreath$

Did Lunchbawks lose a bet on Real Madrid MAYBE???? Insane to call the game result into question because of the refs. Stop with the SOUR GRAPES MAN
    Last edited by camelbreath$; 04-17-12 at 04:30 PM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

The team who looked for the win, won today.
    I am a Madrid fan, but if they look for a draw on a game like this you have only 2 outcomes, draw or lose, winning is a remote posibility.

This is a 180 min match, let's see how the second half is played.

camelbreath$

Early and often, I will shout it, I LOVE THE OVER IN THE SECOND TIE.

I WILL be betting over 2.5 goals in ALL 4 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI's!
    Last edited by camelbreath$; 04-17-12 at 04:29 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    the game was over at that point garbage fouls don't matter. 2 handballs in the box right infront of the refs, neither get called and Bayern gets the clear both times ..are you trying to tell me the refs brought their A game today?
    Read my post about the refs again dude And the first sentence of your post is just as dumb as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    DId Lunchbawks lose a bet on Real Madrid MAYBE???? Insane to call the game result into question because of the refs. Stop with the SOUR GRAPES MAN
    Word. Nothing more to say. Sore loser? Or no clue about the game at all? Both, maybe... I'm out here. LOL

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Howard Webb loves the Spanish males. Once again proven by his poor performance today.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    The team who looked for the win, won today.
    I am a Madrid fan, but if they look for a draw on a game like this you have only 2 outcomes, draw or lose, winning is a remote posibility.

This is a 180 min match, let's see how the second half is played.
    True. And a post with lots of class. Fair loser, and it ain't over til it's over!

BigTimeWinner

lunchbawgs I respect your your basketball picks (NBA) but stay away from soccer lol

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    DId Lunchbawks lose a bet on Real Madrid MAYBE???? Insane to call the game result into question because of the refs. Stop with the SOUR GRAPES MAN
    does it not bother you that the german side are getting special treatment at Allianz? i know it's just a game but these athletes play for money and deserve a clean slate before each game.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Oh come on, Howard Webb is probably one of the best, if not the best Ref. out there. Its always tough to be a referee on matches like these, its not like he ruined the match for someone. He did a great job, he always stayed close to every situation out there. And I think 2-1 win for Bayern was a fair result for the game. Trying to safe in a draw backfires a lot. Mourinho should know that already.

camelbreath$

I don't think there was any special treatment Lunchbawks. There were some fouls that were missed, and some that were called and shouldn't have been, but nothing so glaring as to claim that this match was fixed in Bayern's favor. That is just crazy to assume and seems like a conspiracy theory gone wrong. Coentrao's takedown of Gomez in the 87th minute (double leg sliding challenge) easily could have been a PK for Bayern and wasn't even called. Marcelo blatantly should have been red-carded and was gifted a yellow. Those are not actions from a ref with an agenda in favor of Bayern.

DONE AND DONE

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

The ref was definatly not pro Bayern. 2 clear penalties denied and also 1 red card against Marcello not given.

lunchbawks
    NB#

noone is even mentioning the 2 handballs in the box in the 1H, there is no logical reason why atleast 1 penalty wasn't awarded

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

The no-call on Gomez when he was hounded by 2 Madrid players in the penalty box had to be the worst one. Don't know about fixing and that b/s but Refs were way off on this one and didn't make a more than obvious call.