EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Copa Libertadores: Ninja Style!

Godoy Cruz-Universidad de Chile Over 2.5 [-140]
    UDC destroyed Godoy Cruz 5-1 at home earlier in the group stages. The Argentines have allowed the most goals in this group with eleven in four matches. They have only kept a clean sheet against group bottom feeders Penarol. They have scored in each match however and have tallied six goals in their last two group matches. UDC has failed to keep a clean sheet in three of their four group matches while scoring multiple times in two of the last three. They have scored in three of four overall. With just two matches left in group play, UDC could seal their place in the next round with a win today. Godoy Cruz would hope to at least take a share of the spoils today to keep their hopes alive as they play Penarol to close the group in a couple of weeks.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol I had placed a bet on this(200$) about 20 min ago and now I came back to see youre on it too! Hope we get it

I also think internacional - santos over 2.5 hits ... last game between the two, I had the over 2.5 and they had soooo many chances, game ended 3-1 but it could've easily been 6-3 if they converted MOST of their chances. I don't think it will be any different tonight as well

Jas
    Jas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Love your info on the two clubs!

I've been juggling that one in my parlay for 2 days, but choose to avoid it all together. It feels like a draw waiting to happen, I don't trust Cruz to lose like they're suppose to. Hope you get UDC!

Parlayed the following 3 instead:

Pending 4/4/12 8:50pm South America Soccer 507 Santos (Copa-Liber) +258* vs Internacional (Copa-Liber)
    Pending 4/4/12 8:50pm South America Soccer 510 Universidad Catolica (Copa-Liber) +171* vs Atletico Junior (Copa-Lib

I went with Flamengo to win, but I can't copy + paste it correctly

BigTimeWinner

I like Santos to win too, but I think there will be a lot of goals so I'm going with the over on that one

Jas

Hoping for some Neymar magic again! Betting on Junior to play badly and loss big, but Flamengo is head scratching because they somehow loss to Olimpia

BigTimeWinner

so many chances created by u. de chile ... the game stopped at the moment because lights went off lol

fakk, I wish they let them play with the lights off, we would get the over in less than 10 minutes lol

EaglesPhan36

LoL ... nice. Need to get one in before the half to get it going.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    LoL ... nice. Need to get one in before the half to get it going.
    CHILEEEE goal ... lets get this!!!

EaglesPhan36

Hopefully they gets it really open in the 2nd half.

BigTimeWinner

0-1 at HT with sooo many chances missed , there should've been at least 2 goals. Chile looking much better, seems like Chile ML was the right pick here, godoy cruz will need to do something special to get a goal back ...

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

GL guys I stayed away cause i thought it was gonna be a draw like Jas

BigTimeWinner

fuking bullshit, so many chances, hit the post once and still the score remained the same ... this is why I should not bet on these fuked up teams who CANT SCORE
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 04-04-12 at 07:36 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Bad luck happens all the time in this sport. On to the next one.

Jas

Junior is LEADING 1- 0, Santos is LOSING 1-0 ...Speechless. I'm terrible at this! hahah.