EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [3/21] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Blackpool-Leicester City Over 2.5 [-128]
    Blackpool ranks as the 2nd highest scoring club in the Championship. They also have no clean sheets in their last 12 overall. At home, Blackpool has scored and conceded in six straight and have only been held scoreless twice. Leicester City have been very leaky lately, allowing three goals in three of their last four road matches. They have allowed seven goals overall in their last three. They remain a quality threat to score with goals in 11 of their last 12 on the road in the Championship. They have scored and conceded in five of their last seven in league play. Blackpool matches have hit for three goals or more in 14 of their last 17. Seems likely both should score and hopefully one or the other gets that third.

Ninja Parlay!

Valencia + Cardiff City [+118]
    Valencia get Zaragoza at home. They are in a good run of form with positive results in their last five overall. In La Liga, they have two wins in their last three, both actually coming on the road. At home, they stand 7-3-3 on the season with Zaragoza saddled with ten losses, three draws and one win on the road this season. They have lost three of their last four on the road. Valencia will look for the win here to keep their firm grip on third place where they hold a six point lead over Levante and Malaga. Cardiff City will be desperate to get the full three points today at home against Coventry City as they stand just one point behind Birmingham City in the race for the final playoff spot in the England Championship. Cardiff have been in a poor vein of form at home with just one win in their last five after eight wins in their previous ten home matches. Coventry should be a good elixir as they have failed to get a single victory this season on the road and have only gained points in four of 18 on the road.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Good luck!

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line on the Blackpool over just jumped from (-130) to (-145) at my book!!! Wish I jumped on this earlier!!! Break a Leg Ninja!!

Spaceviews

Just went back to (-125) from (-145)..... Quite the swing but I took it anyways..... Fingers crossed on this one. I went large!!

EaglesPhan36

Man if Valencia doesn't get a goal to win this ... going to be terrible. Zaragoza gets the early red card, but then Valencia commits a penalty so the PK knots it at 1-1. Valencia now has 20 shots on goal, 9 on target and still tied 1-1. C'mon fukkos!

EaglesPhan36

Wow. They just gave one up. How in the fukk do you LOSE at home up a man for almost the entire match? Parlay dead.

EaglesPhan36

And today, I bring you two red cards in one match. At least Blackpool-Leicester City are 1-1 at the half, just need one more.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

wtf is up w/ valencia. i hate them.. had them in a differnet parlay..how does that happen.

EaglesPhan36

No idea. Worst case they should have worked the draw. To lose is terrible. I was more worried about Cardiff in that parlay and they'll probably win without sweating. Oh well. Someone cashed big if they took Zaragoza ML today.

WylieIce
    WylieIce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1568

I hear ya. What a complete disappointment from Valencia! I lose quite a bit thanks to them too!

Spaceviews

AND THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!! BLACKPOOL OVER (2.5) A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

Well at least the day evens out with that one. Have to keep remembering to ride Blackpool Overs. Team has been Overs gold at all levels.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

******* Cardiff last minute goal

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

fuken cardiff conceeded 2 goals to the worst away team in the championship.

EaglesPhan36

Might need to remember to play against them down the stretch. The loss to Liverpool seems to have really sent this team out of control in the wrong direction.