EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [3/20] Ninja Play

[England League-1] Carlisle United-Preston North End Over 2.5 [-120]
    Carlisle United has tallied two or more goals at home in ten of their last 13 matches in league play. They have conceded in 15 of 18 on their home pitch. Preston has conceded multiple goals on the road in four of their last five. They have managed to score in all but three of their 18 road matches. Carlisle United is tied for 4th most home goals in the league with 35 and rank in the bottom third as far as goals conceded at home with 27. The first meeting between the two back on December 26th was a goal fest, finishing 3-3 with a couple of those coming off penalties.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

EaglesPhan36

Big load o' nothing so far. Been a couple scoring chances from what I read from the live updates, but nothing getting by. Need to grab a goal before the half to get more comfortable damn it.

EaglesPhan36

I wish they gave you your money back if you picked an over that ends scoreless. This one sucked. At least the others I were considering an passed on were pieces of shit as well - so guess today was just not a Ninja day. I'm gonna go karate chop my ball sack as punishment.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

It happens man.

Reading went to shit, Leeds getting pounded by forest I wished I had played the over.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I wish they gave you your money back if you picked an over that ends scoreless. This one sucked. At least the others I were considering an passed on were pieces of shit as well - so guess today was just not a Ninja day. I'm gonna go karate chop my ball sack as punishment.
    bet365 does that I think lol but I am not sure whether it is for the over or if you predict a goal scorer, or something like that lol and not for all matches