EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [3/8] Europa Dopa Ninja Plays

Ninja Parlay! [-107]

Atletico Madrid + Manchester United
    Atletico Madrid gets Besiktas who are scuffling right now with three straight losses in all competitions. The Spanish side have been strong in Europa League play at home, having won all six matches in this term of EL play. Besiktas also have a poor track record in Spain, losing six of seven all-time. Atletico does have some injury concerns, but getting Falcao back from suspension will do this team some good. Besiktas continues to miss one of their best scoring options in Hugo Almeida. May not be a sexy win, but I think Atletico grinds out a 1st leg lead. United gets Athletic Club. Both teams come in with good form domestically. United did drop a 2-1 decision to Ajax at Old Trafford in EL play, but they had put themselves into position to not need anything more with a 2-0 lead from the 1st leg. The Spanish side have dropped their last two road tilts in EL play @ PSG and Lokomotiv Moskva. Given their sparkling home form, you'd expect them try and keep this 1st leg as competitive as possible and of course look for that away goal to give themselves a legit shot in the 2nd leg. AC will be missing some key defenders, so if United lines up a strong side - they should be able to probe and find some goals. Expecting United to work a professional style victory and 1st leg lead.

Draw Project
    Standard Liege-Hannover +235
    AZ Alkmaar-Udinese +245

promm
    promm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1217

EP; I'm a Besiktas fan and I'll tell you that: the club has a huge financial problems and foreigner stars probably leave the club end of the season. And because of that; they are plays much better on the international competitions. I'm expecting a Madrid win tonight but, i feel the same about Braga game to and we were win that game. You'd better stay away this match.
    Last edited by promm; 03-08-12 at 12:18 PM.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

GL. I got Twente and the over.

N!NJA

TheBeastMode
    TheBeastMode's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Liking the parley. I think I'll throw in Twente for a 3 teamer. BOL today!

EaglesPhan36

I wouldn't be surprised if Twente and Schalke worked a draw today. Everyone seems to be in love with Twente on the ML. Hopefully it works out for you guys.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

anyone knows the reason why atletico ml is 1.28 ?

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

I got atletico over 2.5 Valencia over 2.5 menchester win.good luck to all.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like it'll be up to United to cash the parlay. Don't fukk it up ya bastards!

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

they just ****** it up.what happened to manchester united?

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are definitely going down. i parlayed them with valencia over 2.5 which alread hit, hopefully they'll pick up their shit and win this fuking match

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Atletico got the ML and the Over, Now Valencia has the Over all I need for them to hold

BigTimeWinner

wow man utd really sucks, losing 1-2 at home vs bilbao
    this says pretty much that the spanish is league is much much better than the EPL at the moment.
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 03-08-12 at 03:38 PM.

EaglesPhan36

AC is no pushover, but I guess you can tell United really doesn't give two shits about the Europa League at the end of the day with this performance. They probably will come back and snag a draw, but that does me no good. I hedged a little with a small play on AC moneyline, but still lose out on some with this result pending.

BigTimeWinner

i dont think they did not care about EL, its just the way they've been playing this season. and athletic b. are a good team too.

EaglesPhan36

Split the draws, success! takes some sting off the parlay loss.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manchester United was humilliated today at OT! De Gea saved some chances of Bilbao and Bilbao also missed a lot!

Nice hit on the draw!