EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [3/7] Ninja Play

[England FA Cup] Tottenham -2 [-115]
    Spurs at home today to try and advance in this competition against League One side Stevenage. The first leg ended in a 0-0 draw where Tottenham had some issues with the pitch on the road, never looking comfortable, but never looking truly threatened to lose. I think Spurs played about what they wanted to do in not having a deficit as well as keeping a clean sheet. I think Stevenage had their chance to spring a surprise, but expect this return match to be one sided. Tottenham are on the back end of heavy defeats in the Premier League and could use this distraction. Redknapp surely will rotate his squad some, but Spurs have the depth to be dangerous with a mix & match squad. Spurs have shown very few issues handling their business in this competition at White Hart Lane over the years and it would be a massive shock if they don't put the hammer down today.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

This one is a replay, wasnt 2 legged. Its a small point but just might have a bearing on evaluating stevenage. I think -1.5 might be safer but i m not sure until i see the lind ups. Bol anyway!

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs are very capable to win this one 5-0 if they want to. Do not see why they would not want too either. At home, after a big home loss to ManU, you would think they would want to win big to help forget about the loss and raise moral.
    I'll take my chances with Tottenham today too but on the 1.5/2 line.
    Also last 2 home defeats for tottenham, theyre next home game was won by 3 or more
    Good luck

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by littlezola View Post
    This one is a replay, wasnt 2 legged. Its a small point but just might have a bearing on evaluating stevenage. I think -1.5 might be safer but i m not sure until i see the lind ups. Bol anyway!
    Yeah yeah yeah. Sorry. The draw earned them this replay, not two legged. Thanks for pointing out.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep in mind that tottenham have a match vs everton away this saturday. I am pretty sure Harry R. will rest some of his best players for t he everton match.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

quick penalty for stevenage

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

So we got a push. man spurs have lost their scoring touch ever since the arrival of Saha. thank god ma boy Defoe was playing

EaglesPhan36

Yeah guess everything was right on the money with the line they set. Take out the penalties and it's 2-0, so pushing better than losing.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah. Sorry. The draw earned them this replay, not two legged. Thanks for pointing out.
    yeah, i hope i didn't come across like one of those assholes.