0:2 <3.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

goallll

naoeneko
    naoeneko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Their way of wasting chances can cause heart failures.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

finally

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

lol. the commentator on the feed im watching said the match is over.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well 0-2, Zaragoza jus sucks!

Let´s see if they score at least 1!

TonyDimy

Unbelievable. Zaragoza can't score anything. Betis is our only hope.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

No goals today in the games I played, stupid Benfica can't score!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

fuc k you benfica! Fuc k you Zaragoza!

ticklemepink
    ticklemepink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is I always lose by one goal

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

unlucky on that one.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    fuc k you benfica! Fuc k you Zaragoza!
    ******* bullshit, i had both overs and these fuckers had like million chances, betis even hit the ******* post and still no goals. In the end it all comes down to LUCK

TonyDimy

yep

Gndias

benfica is playing the worst game this season....they will be lucky to get a draw

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    benfica is playing the worst game this season....they will be lucky to get a draw
    I said I was gonna bet guimaraes +1 and I still took the over
    benfica don't even want to score, of course after all those stories that guimaraes is gonna let them win and so on, everyone took them to win and bammm, bookies

Gndias

yeah i feel you...guimaraes best player wich belongs to benfica ,didn't even play due to a strange flu....and another one was on the bench for most of the game....really strange,they are out of ideas

TonyDimy

bookies
    Ehm...don't bet because of a team's name. Guimaraes is a tough team to beat at their home, look at their latest home games. 4 wins, 1 draw, almost without conceding. I didn't bet because of all that, easy 'no play'

And Benfica had a lot of 0-1 wins on the road this season. No reason to go 'over' either.

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    Ehm...don't bet because of a team's name. Guimaraes is a tough team to beat at their home, look at their latest home games. 4 wins, 1 draw, almost without conceding. I didn't bet because of all that, easy 'no play'
    no buddy, I've watched benficas last 4 games, this match has been nowhere near those when it comes to the gameplay, they simply did not try to attack. Witsel was on the bench, WTF ? isn't that their best player...

quoting myself from the benfica thread where I posted before the match:

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    they have to win here BUT since everyone is betting on them its not gonna be easy. Guimaraes +1 has a value imo.

TonyDimy

it wasn't easy not because everyone was betting on them, stop this paranoia already

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    Stupid teams, they both cost me some money!

TonyDimy

it wasn't easy not because everyone was betting on them, stop this paranoia already
    Sorry if it sounded too harsh, but I don't like to (and I don't like when someone does) blame bookies. I had a mistake with La Liga over, I'd be happy to blame Zaragoza for not scoring 'on purpose'. But they just suck at scoring, and I didn't know Postiga was injured, that's my mistake and no one else's.

BigTimeWinner

Sorry if it sounded too harsh, but I don't like to (and I don't like when someone does) blame bookies. I had a mistake with La Liga over, I'd be happy to blame Zaragoza for not scoring 'on purpose'. But they just suck at scoring, and I didn't know Postiga was injured, that's my mistake and no one else's.
    well you can blame zaragoza but that was not the case, because they were not the clear favorites to win the game so everyone backed them, and its not like they didnt try, they just couldnt score.
    Benfica needed to win this one because the difference is only 2 pts now with Porto and they had perfect H2H stats when playing vs guimaraes. and did you watch the benfica match? it was their worst match this season and they did not even try to score a goal unlike zaragoza

p.s. maybe I am wrong, I dont know ...
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 02-20-12 at 04:33 PM.

TonyDimy

Benfica needed to win this one because the difference is only 2 pts now with Porto
    Yeah, right. Who cares about what they needed? I'm sure Guimaraes didn't. They are one of the best home teams in the league and this result could be expected. But you, obviously, didn't want to pay attention to that because it is the almighty Benfica and they are in need. There are two teams in a football game.
    they had perfect H2H stats when playing vs guimaraes
    those stats are far from perfect

Gndias

yes they do rank 5th in the league at home now...not bad for a shitty team with no president...no salaries...

BigTimeWinner

Yeah, right. Who cares about what they needed? I'm sure Guimaraes didn't. They are one of the best home teams in the league and this result could be expected. But you, obviously, didn't want to pay attention to that because it is the almighty Benfica and they are in need. There are two teams in a football game.

those stats are far from perfect
    last 6 matches, benfica won 5, guimaraes won once, that should be good enough to know whos the favorite but I never really look at H2H stats, I won't bet unless I know the team by watching their most recent matches myself, and that was the case with benfica too, but they just didn't score today. They were able to score two goals vs zenit away and couldn't score against guimaraes today

and just FYI I had the over so it could've been guimaraes winning 3-0 which would make my bet but anyways, maybe im wrong as I said, I can never prove that a match was influenced by the bookies(unless I buy bet365 and come give fixed matches information on the forum )
    Last edited by BigTimeWinner; 02-20-12 at 06:13 PM.

Gndias

guimarães comming out off 3 wins in 4 games (only loosing to porto),even i didn't see that,benfica looked too damn good...still Jesus( yes benfica's coach is called Jesus) should have made a few changes..he went like " i don't care who i play with,we will win this in the end"

First 12