Rango
    Rango's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer 15/02 discussions and picks

Starting new thread soccer 15/02 everyone welcome to post ideas, his picks etc.

1st play today :

UEFA CL : Zenit -v- Benfica
    pick Benfica not to lose,
    Benfica ah +0.25 odds -140 / 1.70 sbobet play 3u
    Benfica p.k. odds +109 / 2.09 188bet play 3u
    Benfica team corners over 4.5 odds -111 / 1.90 Bet365 3u
    Benfica corners AH+1 odds -125 / 1.80 bet365 3u (available 188bet as well odds -127 / 1.78)

Weather and conditions in Russian are not the best for soccer game, cold almost -17.
    Portugal team are visitors and back in POR they don`t have that extreme cold, despite of this POR team should be consider as stronger team, at least not weaker side. They form and morale are very high, and with these qualities they can fight against cold and home team.
    Zenit had a long holidays, actually can be considered as out of form, they best striker Danny out, other good striker Kerzhakov back in action but after 3 month injury and this one will be first game after long break, there is some doubts about Zenit form and readiness to play in that extreme cold, even if they are home team, but from other side for Benfica this should be a moment to grab a win, enemy is not in 100% form.
    I see here Benfica as number 1 and should have possession, initiative and attacks must ended if not with goal, then with corners. I checked some history data espn.soccernet You can find that corners for Benfica is not big problem.

All the Best !

Rango

UEFA CL : Milan -v- Arsenal

pick : Arsenal not to lose
    Arsenal team corners over 4.5 odds -111 / 1.90 bet365

Arsenal manager A.Wenger said : "If I would think we have no chance to win the game I would stay at home. I don't like to waste my time,'' the Arsenal manager declared.

"I believe what makes football interesting is that you can win everywhere.

"We have shown we can win everywhere and I have full confidence in this team that we can do it.''

"We will try to play our game. Milan are a good side. We think we are a good side.

"We will attack, they certainly will as well. So it should be a good game.''

Arsenal is one of the best in England to produce corners in the game, many attacks from them are developing out from a flanks, Arsenal won`t wait any mistakes from Milan, they IMO will try to grab initiative, ball under they control, Wenger promised offense

Arsenal (from): Szczesny, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Sagna, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, van Persie, Fabianski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Henry, Coquelin, Benayoun, Park, Djourou.

For team which produce average 8 corners per match in domestic champ. 4.5 corners with that good odds shoul be a good bet

All The Best !

Rango

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Starting new thread soccer 15/02 everyone welcome to post ideas, his picks etc.

1st play today :

UEFA CL : Zenit -v- Benfica
    pick Benfica not to lose,
    Benfica ah +0.25 odds -140 / 1.70 sbobet play 3u
    Benfica p.k. odds +109 / 2.09 188bet play 3u
    Benfica team corners over 4.5 odds -111 / 1.90 Bet365 3u
    Benfica corners AH+1 odds -125 / 1.80 bet365 3u (available 188bet as well odds -127 / 1.78)

Weather and conditions in Russian are not the best for soccer game, cold almost -17.
    Portugal team are visitors and back in POR they don`t have that extreme cold, despite of this POR team should be consider as stronger team, at least not weaker side. They form and morale are very high, and with these qualities they can fight against cold and home team.
    Zenit had a long holidays, actually can be considered as out of form, they best striker Danny out, other good striker Kerzhakov back in action but after 3 month injury and this one will be first game after long break, there is some doubts about Zenit form and readiness to play in that extreme cold, even if they are home team, but from other side for Benfica this should be a moment to grab a win, enemy is not in 100% form.
    I see here Benfica as number 1 and should have possession, initiative and attacks must ended if not with goal, then with corners. I checked some history data espn.soccernet You can find that corners for Benfica is not big problem.

All the Best !

epic fail - all lost

Rango

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    UEFA CL : Milan -v- Arsenal

pick : Arsenal not to lose
    Arsenal team corners over 4.5 odds -111 / 1.90 bet365

Arsenal manager A.Wenger said : "If I would think we have no chance to win the game I would stay at home. I don't like to waste my time,'' the Arsenal manager declared.

"I believe what makes football interesting is that you can win everywhere.

"We have shown we can win everywhere and I have full confidence in this team that we can do it.''

"We will try to play our game. Milan are a good side. We think we are a good side.

"We will attack, they certainly will as well. So it should be a good game.''

Arsenal is one of the best in England to produce corners in the game, many attacks from them are developing out from a flanks, Arsenal won`t wait any mistakes from Milan, they IMO will try to grab initiative, ball under they control, Wenger promised offense

Arsenal (from): Szczesny, Gibbs, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Sagna, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, van Persie, Fabianski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Henry, Coquelin, Benayoun, Park, Djourou.

For team which produce average 8 corners per match in domestic champ. 4.5 corners with that good odds shoul be a good bet

All The Best !
    win 6 corners from Arsenal side

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=334831&cc=5739

sorry for Benfica