xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wolfsburg vs Freiburg. Need some insight please

Ok, so I was looking around at the statistics and the lines that my current book has currently make no sense to me.

They have over 2.5 goals juiced to -150. It looks like neither team really scores all that much so why would they juice it so high, especially since it looks like no Wolfsburg game has gone over 2.5 goals since December.

Also, I was trying to read the picks I have seen. Does everyone like Wolfsburg -170?

Sorry if these are basic questions, I was just looking to make a play on the match and I don't follow soccer religiously.

Thanks in advance!

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I'm trialling a system at the moment, I like Wolfsburg to cover and win by 2 goals at least. Their seems to be injuries to both teas but more for Freidburg.

t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Wolfsburg is typical home team. If they are playing in own ground they are hard opponent for all teams. Good example may be clash against Bayern where their performacne was very good but it was long time ago. Last time against strong Gladbach play good too and create few chance to score but draw was fair. Their main power is ofence, players like Mandzukic or Dejagah are very good individual killers. Defence is not good but Freibug is not strong in front and it shouldn't be problem for Wolfs win to nil. I don't understand odds here, when Wolfs played against Koln we had around 1,8 on home win but I catched 1,82 against Freiburg, something is wrong here in my opinion. Koln is better team than Freiburg and odds are wrong. Freiburg last time playd against very weak Werder who had huge problems in ofence and scored two. Wolfs on own ground create a lot of situation in ofence. Freiburg don't like this kind of team because their defence is a joke. I don't like write a lot but I'm confident here. Freiburg will play without Krmas and very important Putsila.

But it's gambling and everything is possible. Wolfsburg should win

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

wtf...Wolfsburg -170? this line is awful

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

The O2.5 line is tricky when you have a mid table team like wolfsburg against the bottom relegation club, people are expecting 3-0 or 4-0 for the home side. Also if you look at the away form Frieburg has 9 away matches and 39 total goals were scored. But if you look at Wolfsburg they have only a +6 GD on 6 wins, and 24 total goals in 10 home matches.

Its a really tough call on the goals total for these types of games.

I'm taking Wolfsburg -1 tonight.

littlezola
    littlezola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

sorry to hijack but...

any thoughts on bayern v kaiserslautern - ah kaiserslautern +2, 2.5 @1.85.

I like it.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

any thoughts on bayern v kaiserslautern - ah kaiserslautern +2, 2.5 @1.85.
    I agree. Kaiser for Bayern is like Espanyol for Barca. They hate each other and such games are unpredictable. Bayern can cover -2.5 too, of course. But your pick has a right to live.
    Freiburg don't like this kind of team because their defence is a joke. I don't like write a lot but I'm confident here.
    Wolfsburg's offence is far from 'good' too. I expect under 2.5 and something like 0-0 or 1-0 with a pretty strong possibility of 2-0.

t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post
    I agree. Kaiser for Bayern is like Espanyol for Barca. They hate each other and such games are unpredictable. Bayern can cover -2.5 too, of course. But your pick has a right to live.

Wolfsburg's offence is far from 'good' too. I expect under 2.5 and something like 0-0 or 1-0 with a pretty strong possibility of 2-0.
    Sorry man but I can't agree. Wolfsburg performance looke good mainly in ofence but efficient was not good. Today is good opponent to breake and score few goals. Wolfsburg improved a lot of aspects and now is time to win.

hj68
    hj68's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wolfs. win

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Ok, so I was looking around at the statistics and the lines that my current book has currently make no sense to me.

They have over 2.5 goals juiced to -150. It looks like neither team really scores all that much so why would they juice it so high, especially since it looks like no Wolfsburg game has gone over 2.5 goals since December.

Also, I was trying to read the picks I have seen. Does everyone like Wolfsburg -170?

Sorry if these are basic questions, I was just looking to make a play on the match and I don't follow soccer religiously.

Thanks in advance!
    I'm also on this game, Wolfsburg form at home against bottom half of the table is not that bad just above average, played five times, won three, draw once while also lost once. also against bottom half of the table they conceded six goals while score 8 times, recorded 2 clean sheet in the process but never fail to score against poor opposition at home.
    Wolfsburg also ranked 6 in in term point acquire against poor opposition at home, they are also average 2 points per game against weak opposition at home.

While Freiburg also poor opposition against bottom half of the table at away matches, played 4 times won once, draw once while lost 2 times. during this period they manage to score 5 goals but concede 7 goals, fail to score once in the four matches they are average 1 point against poor opposition.

Form Table:

Wolfsburg at home

Played 6, win 3, draw 2, lost 1, score 10, conceded 6, average 1.83 point

Freiburg at away

Played 6, win 1, draw 3, lost 2,score 7, conceded 10, average 1.0 points

My final verdict:

Medium stake to Wolfsburg

Good Luck

lawalahmed

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDimy View Post

I'm not agree with you on Bayern match because last 9 matches btw B.Munich and their opposition saw Munich barge them but i can say anything about Handicap be given to munich but munich can manage pull two goals margin against them

B MUNICH v k'lautern 8-1-0

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am staying away from the O/U and just going to hit Wolfsburg -1 +115. This seems to be about the only bet that seems worthwhile since -170 is a lot of juice to take in soccer.

littlezola

bayern AH-2.5 is 2.25 - but i wouldn't touch it personally, not from what i've seen of them since christmas. too risky.

kaiserslautern aren't in trouble this year because of a leaky defence. it's a 6/10 bet for me, but the price is just about better than that.

@lawal - i haven't backed kaiserslautern to win, mate. sometimes you have to go against public opinion to find value. this is how i make money betting. also, it's 2 or 3 goals. (2, 2.5)

Kaiser @ ah+2.5 is 1.65 - less risky, and to me, fair odds.

@lawal - yes bayern are hot favorites, and the price reflects that. value can be found in betting against public opinion.

lawalahmed

Quote Originally Posted by littlezola View Post
    bayern AH-2.5 is 2.25 - but i wouldn't touch it personally, not from what i've seen of them since christmas. too risky.

kaiserslautern aren't in trouble this year because of a leaky defence. it's a 6/10 bet for me, but the price is just about better than that.

@lawal - i haven't backed kaiserslautern to win, mate. sometimes you have to go against public opinion to find value. this is how i make money betting. also, it's 2 or 3 goals. (2, 2.5)

Kaiser @ ah+2.5 is 1.65 - less risky, and to me, fair odds.

@lawal - yes bayern are hot favorites, and the price reflects that. value can be found in betting against public opinion.
    You are right but you need to study d game very well before you make some decision..
    Munich @ home against bottom half of the table, played 5 times score wooping 22 goals without conceding a single a goal and to set the record straight they also keep clean sheet in this five matches....

littlezola

Quote Originally Posted by lawalahmed View Post
    You are right but you need to study d game very well before you make some decision..
    Munich @ home against bottom half of the table, played 5 times score wooping 22 goals without conceding a single a goal and to set the record straight they also keep clean sheet in this five matches....
    Put your money where your mouth is then mate, Bayern AH-2.5.

littlezola

If you think the odds on Kaiser +2, 2.5 @ 1.875 is a bad bet, then it stands to reason you'd snap up Bayern +2.5 @ 2.20.