dariofranco
    dariofranco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

African Nation Cup 02/01

I'm looking the results in the group D and the quarter finals draws, and if i'm not wrong i see some things.

Ghana 6 points, first in the group, won Mali so it's clasiffied to the next round for sure. Now play against Guinea, with 6 points too. Guinea needs at least one point to pass to quarter finals due to if they lose and Mali win they are out.
    The next thing. First clasiffied will play against Tunez, and second against Gabon. But in the semifinals, first clasified would play against Cote d'Ivoire or Guinea Eq., to me better teams that Gabon or Tunez.

With this i'm going to try the Mali+Guinea wins @4.32 with 0.5 units. Probably Ghana's coach wants to win everything, or maybe he gives some starters a rest thinking in the next round..

dariofranco
    dariofranco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Well, a friend has just told me that i was wrong and Ghana is not clasiffied, need at least one point or Mali don't win their match. I think then the X is the best result in the Ghana-Guinea so i'm going play another 0.3 units @3.4 to cover my first bet. Sorry