EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

FA Cup: Ninja Villa +1

Aston Villa +1 [-115]
    Villa has been a road beast this season in the EPL. In ten of 12 road matches in all competitions this season, Villa has earned a result. Arsenal is in a losing run in league play at the moment, so perhaps the Cup is a welcomed distraction. Villa seems to have a wealth of attacking options now with the addition of Keane and the good health of Bent, Heskey and Agbonlahor. Arsenal rarely lose in FA home ties under Wenger, but that doesn't mean they get the full result here. Arsenal's D has been shaky and Bent has been a thorn in the side of this squad before. I think Villa earns at least a draw here and even if they lose, I don't think it's a heavy defeat, so +1 looks decent.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I fully agree with you on this one. Even though arsenal should be going for the win, villa are a good team so i dont think they can beat them with more than one goal difference.

GL !

EaglesPhan36

Looking rock solid right now, 2-0 Villa. Bent tortures Arsenal again.

EaglesPhan36

Crap that was quick. 2-2.

EaglesPhan36

Well wound up working about right, push on the +1 and I feel good about that considering all the momentum was with Arsenal in the 2nd half

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Saw the half time score and wasfeeling good.. saw the final and was like wtf .. o well

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

stick to baseball