GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    hope not!

Today at least I saw the Madrid I want to see!

Mourinho lose the game in Madrid, he completely shit his pants there! Playing ultradefensive at home!

Madrid can play great football if the want! but sadly today losing!

they would of lost no matter what, barcelona is on a different level, individually and collectively.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post

they would of lost no matter what, barcelona is on a different level, individually and collectively.
    Not sure about that!

When u come out afraid like Mourinho did! It´s sure u wont do a shit, u may not lose, but u r not going to win!

Today the played much better! Just a lot of missed chances!

In any case end of story! Today Madrid wont win!

Congrats Barca Backers!

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Messi.. is just amazing.. but he loves to use his hands

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Certainly wouldn't mind if RM would put a goal in, on both teams to score fairly heavy...

Right on CUE!!!!!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

BS with the ref with the goal of Ramos!

Cristianos scores now but already late!

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I put $$ on a draw and also picked a 2-2 draw! That Ramos goal waved off is hurting so much right now!

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! 2-2 draw, please hold!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

That´s my Madrid! Never give up! Never!

Don't give a sh*t if we lose, but they're fighting~!

inn_keeper
    inn_keeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow what a turn of events! I had given up on RM winning straight up!

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Nice! Madrid are in the zone now, I think they`ll win! Made a live bet for fun when they were losing 2-0, 8$ @ 22,50 so might win that one as well lol.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

I think Madrid will pull it out 3-2

Too much momentum

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Hit the over

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

even a draw at barca is a good result

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

marked +1 as a loss at the half with those 2 goals. comeback at 80 to confirm it and see 2-2

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

So close, so far!

At least today my boys never gave up!

We'll meet once again with Barca, thet's for sure! Maybe today The players understood that we can and should give everything against Barca!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Draw it is

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

And again no goals from the best player in the World.

And CR7 on the scoreboard again.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Hasta el final vamos Real

zeron
    zeron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This might have been the match of the year. Great soccer we saw tonight from the two best teams in the world.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    And again no goals from the best player in the World.

And CR7 on the scoreboard again.
    What are you trying to say here?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Barcelona gave 2 goals to Real, wouldn't be so please being a Real fan. Pinto sucks in between the sticks.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Barcelona gave 2 goals to Real, wouldn't be so please being a Real fan. Pinto sucks in between the sticks.
    Did you watch the entire game or just the parts you wanted to see?

Real Madrid could of easily been up 2-0 before Barca ever scored a goal. They missed some great opportunities ....

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Did you watch the entire game or just the parts you wanted to see?

Real Madrid could of easily been up 2-0 before Barca ever scored a goal. They missed some great opportunities ....
    In the first 20 yes, but the goals conceded were dumb goals, No? Pinto went to Ronaldo to early. 2nd goal was bad defending. Barcelona let them back in, then Real started to play better. More pressure, but those goals should not have been conceded.

allin1
    Update your status

What are you trying to say here?
    he is probably trying to say that messi is overrated... or just tired

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    he is probably trying to say that messi is overrated... or just tired
    well you either dont watch him play or you are a madrid fan. Pick one of those options as Im sure it will fit you.

Messi was trying to score a goal desperately tonight, otherwise he could have assisted to other team-mates and barca would've scored(or at least had clear chances) for 2-3 more goals. Yes, he was selfish in this game(besides the assist for pedro) and No, he isn't tired as of yet(he wouldn't ask guardiola to play him every single game even if it is not important like the one vs Hospitalitet. So yeah, he got an assist today, and I as a baca fan , am not happy. This just shows how different the expectations of the fans and players of both teams are, as of what I read, madrid fans and players(PEPE - not sure if he can be called a player, anyways ...) were pleased with the DRAW.

As for the refeering, barca was definitely raped in this match. First half CLEAR red card for diarra not given(which would have technically ended the game right there with barca scoring 2-3 more goals if they wanted to), possible two penalties by PEPE on Sanchez, and about ZILLION animal-type tackles they suffered which were not rewarded with cards(i am talking about that kind of color card). Ramos dissallowed goals was correct as he was holding back alves, and you need to be blind not to notice that(and of course furious as most of the time madrid fans are). Other than that, Barca got what they wanted, madrid as always, complaining over the referee...

As for who dominated the game, I invite you to visit this link :
    http://www.flashscore.com/match/Cd6A...tch-statistics

Tell me , did madrid REALLY dominate the game??? All what happened is, barca did not try hard enough at the beginning of the second half to score 1-2 more goals, and madrid luckily got two goals, after what barca players were in shock... and not fully into the game ...

All those complaining about the ref, stop doing that as it is just a fuking conspiracy that was created because of being furious for not being able to beat us ...

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    well you either dont watch him play or you are a madrid fan. Pick one of those options as Im sure it will fit you. Messi was trying to score a goal desperately tonight, otherwise he could have assisted to other team-mates and barca would've scored(or at least had clear chances) for 2-3 more goals. Yes, he was selfish in this game(besides the assist for pedro) and No, he isn't tired as of yet(he wouldn't ask guardiola to play him every single game even if it is not important like the one vs Hospitalitet. So yeah, he got an assist today, and I as a baca fan , am not happy. This just shows how different the expectations of the fans and players of both teams are, as of what I read, madrid fans and players(PEPE - not sure if he can be called a player, anyways ...) were pleased with the DRAW. As for the refeering, barca was definitely raped in this match. First half CLEAR red card for diarra not given(which would have technically ended the game right there with barca scoring 2-3 more goals if they wanted to), possible two penalties by PEPE on Sanchez, and about ZILLION animal-type tackles they suffered which were not rewarded with cards(i am talking about that kind of color card). Ramos dissallowed goals was correct as he was holding back alves, and you need to be blind not to notice that(and of course furious as most of the time madrid fans are). Other than that, Barca got what they wanted, madrid as always, complaining over the referee... As for who dominated the game, I invite you to visit this link : http://www.flashscore.com/match/Cd6A...tch-statistics Tell me , did madrid REALLY dominate the game??? All what happened is, barca did not try hard enough at the beginning of the second half to score 1-2 more goals, and madrid luckily got two goals, after what barca players were in shock... and not fully into the game ... All those complaining about the ref, stop doing that as it is just a fuking conspiracy that was created because of being furious for not being able to beat us ...
    Ignorant!

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Ignorant!
    and the reason is? if you're planning to insult someone at least give a reason why ... I am tired of madrid fans and my post might be harsh but its the reality, like it or not.

refs helping barca in every single game?? How is that possible ???? if that was really the case, then every team that barca has cheated vs , would take action, heck even the fans would protest if they really believed in what they are saying... it's just a matter of frustration from not being able to beat us.

None of those fans give a crap about how barca was hurt this season vs other teams, and vs madrid tonight, by the refs... And yes I am preparing a video with the highlights of the disputable moments and let's see who was hurt by the refs tonight. I still don't get it what are they complaining about ... penalties??? where??? by who??? show me the god damn proof.

I'd like to see your reason for calling me ignorant. I still believe I am saying the truth, your ignorant comment has not changed my opinion yet.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

In the first 20 yes, but the goals conceded were dumb goals, No? Pinto went to Ronaldo to early. 2nd goal was bad defending. Barcelona let them back in, then Real started to play better. More pressure, but those goals should not have been conceded.
    Just like Barca's 1st goal was a dumb goal and should of been conceded. You can't say shit like that. They conceded a goal so it was conceded and that's it. Doesn't matter how it was scored. Only thing that matters is they scored and final score reflects 2-2

allin1
    Update your status

well you either dont watch him play or you are a madrid fan. Pick one of those options as Im sure it will fit you.

Messi was trying to score a goal desperately tonight, otherwise he could have assisted to other team-mates and barca would've scored(or at least had clear chances) for 2-3 more goals. Yes, he was selfish in this game(besides the assist for pedro) and No, he isn't tired as of yet(he wouldn't ask guardiola to play him every single game even if it is not important like the one vs Hospitalitet. So yeah, he got an assist today, and I as a baca fan , am not happy. This just shows how different the expectations of the fans and players of both teams are, as of what I read, madrid fans and players(PEPE - not sure if he can be called a player, anyways ...) were pleased with the DRAW.

As for the refeering, barca was definitely raped in this match. First half CLEAR red card for diarra not given(which would have technically ended the game right there with barca scoring 2-3 more goals if they wanted to), possible two penalties by PEPE on Sanchez, and about ZILLION animal-type tackles they suffered which were not rewarded with cards(i am talking about that kind of color card). Ramos dissallowed goals was correct as he was holding back alves, and you need to be blind not to notice that(and of course furious as most of the time madrid fans are). Other than that, Barca got what they wanted, madrid as always, complaining over the referee...

Tell me , did madrid REALLY dominate the game??? All what happened is, barca did not try hard enough at the beginning of the second half to score 1-2 more goals, and madrid luckily got two goals, after what barca players were in shock... and not fully into the game ...

All those complaining about the ref, stop doing that as it is just a fuking conspiracy that was created because of being furious for not being able to beat us ...
    I think he is the best, and I don't even support Barca

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

stupid post!

Madrid fans happy with the draw?

I'm a Madrid fan and I wanted my team go through! Not happy being eliminated!
    Happy only that Mourinho and the players woke up and player like they should! We lost this game still at home that 1-2 costed us the whole thing!

Barca raped by the ref?

Of course Barca can talk about ref! U only named the erros in favor of Barca, but the ones on Madrid side u don't even see! I don't even want to talk about the ref! He was fuvcking bad for BOTH sides! If Madrid is eliminated is cause our fault!

Lucky goals???????

then I'll say lucky saves by Pinto or unlucky misses by Madrid!

Whatever! Congrats on ur win!

I'm sure Madrid and Barca will face again! This time Madrid will be ready! Yesterday I saw a team that was not afraid and givin all! And a team that played like a team, and that was especially what madrid was missing, if we keep going that way we'll see still a great games!

BigTimeWinner

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    stupid post!
    Madrid fans happy with the draw?
    You certainly seem happier than before and you are positive about beating us next time ... oh well, you've been saying this for some time now havent you ...
    I'm a Madrid fan and I wanted my team go through! Not happy being eliminated! Happy only that Mourinho and the players woke up and player like they should! We lost this game still at home that 1-2 costed us the whole thing! Barca raped by the ref? Of course Barca can talk about ref! U only named the erros in favor of Barca, but the ones on Madrid side u don't even see! I don't even want to talk about the ref! He was fuvcking bad for BOTH sides! - that's what I wanted to hear ...
    If Madrid is eliminated is cause our fault! - something that a madrid fan rarely says, obviously you are one of the few ...
    Lucky goals??????? then I'll say lucky saves by Pinto or unlucky misses by Madrid! Whatever! Congrats on ur win! I'm sure Madrid and Barca will face again! This time Madrid will be ready! - again, you've been saying this for a long time now
    Yesterday I saw a team that was not afraid and givin all! And a team that played like a team, and that was especially what madrid was missing, if we keep going that way we'll see still a great games!
    Thanks for being honest, yes my post was harsh because of other stupid comments ...
    Please keep in mind, that was probably one of the worst second halves that barca has played this season, PINTO was in goal and not our first GK(and we all know how good pinto is, considering he let ronaldo score a goal on the last years final and the first leg match this season, and I am 99% convinced that valdes would've saved both of them - or else he should not be playing for barca), iniesta got injured really early in the game and that's why we lacked on creating chances for scoring more goals and our game didn't flow as good as it would with him on the pitch ...

Let the best team win the league!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Thanks for being honest, yes my post was harsh because of other stupid comments ...
    Please keep in mind, that was probably one of the worst second halves that barca has played this season, PINTO was in goal and not our first GK(and we all know how good pinto is, considering he let ronaldo score a goal on the last years final and the first leg match this season, and I am 99% convinced that valdes would've saved both of them - or else he should not be playing for barca), iniesta got injured really early in the game and that's why we lacked on creating chances for scoring more goals and our game didn't flow as good as it would with him on the pitch ...

Let the best team win the league!
    We'll see buddy!

About Pinto, yes he sucks, but Valdes from time to time can do some crap also!

on our side I have to say first goal Casillas could have done something IMO, but who knows.

First goal Ronaldo ok I think he could have stopped that, 2nd don't know, Benzema did a great play there.

On our side I still think we still can do better, especially on some defensive error, Coentrao don´t doing the right movements for the offside. Arbeloa leaving his possition.

We'll see!

In anny case there's not Madrid without Barca, not Barca without Madrid!

Long live the football!

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Real is doing well in the la liga. I expect them to continue their form. Blagruana has lost its dominance in away matches and drawn many of them so I expect them to surrender the title to Real which is the real prize. Copa isn't that important.

First 12