Had to re-wrote this pick because of that bloody "reset form" button... Anyway, this is pick mostly based on numbers and statistic since i dont follow the league too often but had watched both of the teams this season. Salzburg just recently lost a friendly match against Dinamo on their ground, conceding 4 times in almost half hour, but coming back with 3 goals in 2nd half. What i noticed is that they tend to play pacey football, fast and aggressive but their defenders simply cant find the right balance with DM's who oftenly stay to far from goal and then the big gap in the middle appears. Offensively, they are pretty solid with that guy Janko and two more forwards supporting him from behind. Rapid is similar story, on their day they can trash anyone and they are familiar with results like 8-1, 7-2, 4-3 etc especially when they're playing against opposition which likes to play offensively. Just like Salzburg, they like to finish their attack with 5-6 players but their midfielders are oftenly leaving the big gap behind them. Loss in this match would keep them 7 points behind Salzburg and RBS would have one game in hand in that case so they have to be at their best if they want to stay in the title race. Like i wrote on the start, its mainly a pick based on numbers, its really hard to predict in what shape are they atm since they are coming after winter break and bad weather could influence the outcome eventough Salzburg plays on artificial turf. Hopefully, we'll see 3 at least, maybe even a real show between these two, and when it comes to 1x2 i'll be far away from that. Btw, last time when Rapid visited Salzburg they've stuffed them with 7 goals and kept their net untouched. GL

Pick : OVER 2.75
Odds : 1.94
Stake : 8 / 10
Bookmaker : 10bet