TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

TurkzZ SUNDAY Soccer Tips (22/2/2009)

Current Score: Overall - W 10 . P 1 . L 10

----
    Hacettepe SK v Ankaraspor 12:00 GMT
    Great Value here, Hacitepe are pratically relegated and on last weeks display agast a poor Fenerbahce shows the motivation really has dissapeard, they have no fans as they are a fabricated and it will pratically be a Ankaraspor home team.

Ankaraspor have had a good season so far and have fallen off the pace a little past matchs but this is an excelent opputunity to snap back and i belive they will here comfortably.

Anakraspor win - 2.24 (+124)

----
    Sivasspor v Eskisehirspor 13:00
    Sivasspor the surprise of the season (according to the turkish media) again this season, they have a very good squad and physically push past the rest of the league. Eskisehirspor are strong at home but are not to hot away from home. Sivas are very strong.

Sivasspor -1.5 - 2.02 (+102)

----

Motherwell vs Celtic 14:00
    Celtic in need of picking up the pace again with Rangers hot on there heels. Celtic have some trouble scoring up frount but i tink there have more then enough to see off Motherwell, poor pitch so low score i reckon, 1-0, 2-0 celtic.

Celtic Win
    - 1.6 (-166.67)

----
    Liverpool v Man City 15:00 GMT
    This one of my big bets today, Liverpool strong at home and have only lost once this season in League. Torres will be playing and agast a fragil team such as Man City there will be goals. City are poor away recently drawing luckyly with Copenhagen and maby a little tired after that game. On top of that the reports of unrest do not stop, apparently Robinho and elano are playing to get huges saked (not to differnt from what happend at chealsea, ironcly Scolari is tipped to take over at City)

So definatly Liverpool here.

Liverpool Win - 1.6 (-166.67)

----
    Galatasaray v Kocaelispor 17:00 GMT
    Galatasaray will be back with Lincoln and Kewell agast one of the weekest teams in the league who dont defend and like to attack. Depending on how the day goes i may bet on over here too, ill make it clear if i will around a hour before game. Galatasaray Squad will be way to stong here and with Fenerbahce loosing the squad will be motivated to make a point gap between the teams and catch up with the leading pack as Trabzon lost.

Galatasaray -1.5&-2.0 - 2.00 (+100)

----
    Todays Picks:

Pick: ____________________________ Time (GMT):
    Anakraspor win - 2.24 (+124) ________12:00
    LOSS
    Sivasspor -1.5 - 2.02 (+102) _________ 13:00 LOSS
    Celtic Win - 1.6 (-166.67) ___________14:00 LOSS
    Liverpool Win - 1.6 (-166.67) ________15:00 LOSS
    Galatasaray -1.5&-2.0 - 2.00 (+100) __17:00 LOSS

Final Score:
    W 10 . P 1 . L 15

Last edited by TurkzZ; 02-24-09 at 07:19 AM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Picks looking good, like Sivas and Ankaraspor! GL

Pat_Bateman
    Pat_Bateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldnt touch liverpool with rotator benitez in charge ahead of a cl tie, plus liverpool have drawn plenty to weak sides at home like hull and fulham, well now that i said something i bet they'll win 4-0 or something but you know what i mean

fredd
    fredd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eskisehir's all important scorers are injured.

Weather is very poor- cold , icy field.

Could have impact on scoring.

Be careful.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

i understand the Liverpool concerns however its more of Manchester Citys problems that are making me take that match, a mediocer Liverpool will beat them. As for Sivasspor, there used to these conditions as up in Sivas they dont share the nice sunny weather as the rest of Turkey . Ankaraspor match went on fire after the Red Card and Pen lets hope the remaining picks deliver.

Sivasspor 1-0 HT