Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Celtic - Rangers Discussion Thread

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

Celtic winger James Forrest has a tight hamstring and is a doubt for the Old Firm match.
    Striker Georgios Samaras should shrug off a heavy cold while Anthony Stokes and full-back Adam Matthews have recovered from injury.
    Defenders Daniel Majstorovic and Glenn Loovens are still out injured.
    Rangers have Lee McCulloch available after appealing the red card suffered against St Mirren. Dorin Goian, sent off in the same match, is suspended.
    Celtic manager Neil Lennon: "Rangers are always dangerous opposition, regardless of the situation or the timing of the game.
    "So I don't think the mentality of either team will change going into the game. We know if we win we go top and our focus is on winning. If that's the rewards then so be it.
    "We want to make our home advantage count and keep the winning run going, it's very important to the players.
    "We are in a good vein of form but we are playing our biggest rivals and there is not much between the teams at the minute.
    "Our form has been slightly better than Rangers' but they are the champions and they won the last Old Firm game so I don't think there is much in it."
    Rangers manager Ally McCoist: "As we all know, it's a massive game. We are all looking forward to it and the Celtic boys will be too.
    "All our boys are vitally important and we will have to play well to get anything tomorrow night, that's for sure.
    "It was a disappointing result against St Mirren but we are not pressing any panic buttons because, in our opinion, the sending-off totally and utterly changed the game.
    "It's really important we bounce back and there is no better place to do it.
    "We will approach this game in a positive manner, we will always do that. We will see how our one or two injuries and suspensions are.
    "I've got a team in my head at the moment and we will see how they all come through training."

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Old firm games are always a lottery. Rangers have been awful the last few weeks and at one stage were 15 points ahead of celtic. If celtic win tonight they go top. These games should never be allowed to be played at night in the UK due to the moron fans of both teams. Celtic singing pro IRA songs and Rangers singing pro UDA songs. I personally know many who will start drinking at 1 in the afternoon then go to the game.

If someone put a gun to my head and asked me for a selection I would pick Celtic simply because they are playing better at the moment.

Dont expect any quality action in this one!!!!

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

this one can go either way.
    under 2.5 would be the play here.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't have a book with this option, but if you can find it ... take the bet on a red card being shown if the odds are nice. Rangers have been undisciplined lately and this Derby has a strong record of red cards in recent times.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beefcake

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

odds aren't very good for a red card.. (+150)

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    odds aren't very good for a red card.. (+150)
    Odds aren't very good probably because there's a very high chance one will be given in this match

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Odds aren't very good probably because there's a very high chance one will be given in this match

yes ur right the pitch will be soaking wet as its fukking pissing it down in scotland,

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd take +150 .. too bad I can't get it.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both to score?

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Decided go with the u2.5. Feelin a 1-1 type match here. It's windy out there.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

AND I CALL BS DISALLOWING THAT F'nnn goal..

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

watched for 5 minutes...

the blue team has no chance...

Luv2Play2

what

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    watched for 5 minutes...

the blue team has no chance...
    the rangers could b up by 2, should be 1 up

Wordsworth
    Update your status
    Wordsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

the blue team

THE BLUE TEAM

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtf??referee blows whistle even before time hits 45min... this game is fixed!

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post

THE BLUE TEAM