Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Karayilan - Uefa Cup picks

Current record: 8 W. 3 P. 3 L

Olympiacos v St Etienne - Olympiacos Win. Olympiacos are in great form both in their domestic league and the Uefa cup, after being smashed at home by Galatasaray they responded by beating Benfica at home 5-0 and Hertha Berlin 4-1. At home they are a strong force and have some quality players like Diogo. St.Etienne are having an awfull season in the French League, however, they did play quite well so far in Uefa. I think Olympiacos have the clear edge here, just hope they take advantage of it.

W Bremen v AC Milan - Ac Milan Draw No Bet or +0.5.
    The odds on Ac Milan here are too good to miss out on, Weder Bremen are being overestimated here partly because of their name and being at home. They have been in poor form in the League and Europe. Ac Milan could win this outright but I'll play it safe with a Draw no Bet or +0.5 depending on the odds for them.

Metalist - Draw No Bet/ Under 2.5 goals (Metalist haven't let in 1 goal in Europe)

Hamburg Win - I'll do write up later.

Standard Liege - Draw No Bet.

Potential Upsets

Bordeaux v Galatasaray - Galatasaray Win or +0 Galatasaray are being underestimated here, they have the potential to cause an upset here! they also have motivation to play in the final whih is going to be in Istanbul their home city. I wouldn't put big stakes on this but depending on how the early games go I may play this.

Aalborg against Deportivo (Under looks good in this game aswell, Deportivo has a weak attacking front)

More write ups later, I'm in a rush.
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 02-18-09 at 10:46 AM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Olympiacos - Loss

Ac Milan - Win

Metalist - Win , Win

Hamburg - Win

Galatasaray
    - Win

Standard Liege - Loss

And the grand Dog of the day...
    Aalborg - !!!WIN!!!

Another great football day, the Aalborg win was huge they were +500.

Olympiacos match was a shocker, their performance was dispicable and I got sucked in with their "home" hype even with the crappy odds.

Liege also dissapointed me.

However, Galatasaray were impressive, they could have won that game but were happy with the draw at the end.

Metalist just keeps winning us the big bucks and Milan and Hamburg did what was expected, no slip ups.

Overall football record - W 14. P 3. L. 5

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice spot ol Alborg, i tailed the the HSV tip quite bit, solid bet there, keep up the work

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does "Draw no bet" mean to bet that it will be a draw at end of regulation?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Lech Pozan vs Udinese - Udinese -0 @ 2 (+100) or Under 2.5 (Depending on the weather)

Pozan are being likened to Metalist, I have to disagree I've been watching Metalist since the competition began after getting a tip off about them. They are a very strong, stable and capable team, they finished first in their group and didn't let in a goal, what I'm trying to say is they didn't just get "lucky. However, Pozan scraped their way into the group stage, you may be impressed that they beat a big team like Feyenord away, however, thats all Feyenord is today, a big name, they are in the bottom half of the weak Dutch league this year and have lost to worse teams so we shouldn't be too excited about them beating this team.

Pozan DO have a great home record, a good fan base and play counter attackive football. They will play a 4-5-1 formation, sit back and, disrupt play in midfield and try score on the counter attack.

Udinese are on a winning run in the league but we must not pay too much attention to this as League form and cup form are different things. In UEFA Udinese have been terrific, they qualified first in their group and got 3 straight wins.

I think Udinese is being underated here and Pozan overated because people think they have found a new Metalist. The odds for Pozan are not worth taking, they are the same as Udinese. I'll take a chance of DnB with Udinese.

Take this into consideration though, I checked the weather report for Poland, its -2 and could snow. This could change the dynamics of the match, if it snows I don't think we'll see many goals, it'll be scrappy and could get nasty.

If you can wait untill the first minute after you've seen pitch conditions to bet.

More write ups comming soon...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Apk2k6
    Does "Draw no bet" mean to bet that it will be a draw at end of regulation?
    It basically is the same as Asian Handicap -0 , if the game ends as a Draw you win your money back, this can be very helpful in football and overtime save alot of money, I'm sure we've all had days were our team was winning only to let us down by letting in a last minute goal well this way that goal doesn't hurt our balance.

apk2k6
    apk2k6's Avatar Become A Pro!

For every spread at my book it has PK, is this the same as -0?
    Last edited by apk2k6; 02-19-09 at 10:21 AM.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by apk2k6 View Post
    For every spread at my book it has PK, is this the same as -0?

Yes

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Shakhtar Donesk vs Tottenham - Shakhtar Win

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

cashed the Shakhtar, good pick.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

I could punch that Udinese player between the eyes if I saw him they were 2-0 with 10 minutes left then decided to crumble and let in 2 goals, luckily a put something small on an outright draw when they were 2-0 down.

Udinese - Push

Shakhtar - Win

Tottenham goalkeeper Gomez helps us all out again

Overall record. W 15. P 4. L 5