EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday [12/15] Ninja Plays

[FIFA Club World Cup] Al Sadd-Barcelona Under 4 [+111]
    Semifinal action. Not under any false impressions here. Barca is going to win handily, but will it be by better than four goals - assuming they do all the scoring? Not so certain. I think the Barca reserves plus maybe Messi & Villa for a bit will be in line for a "professional" victory. Get your goals, but don't totally crush the opposition. Barca will also have one eye on the final on Sunday with Santos at some point. I see a no nonsense win, but as long as Barca keeps a clean sheet, I think there is a better shot three goals than there would be at five goals and an over.

Will add some Europa League plays tomorrow ...

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i am on this as well EP. might take a small stake at barc -3 as well. then if it's 3-0 or 4-0 I win one of them and push the other... BOL to you as always.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

dont want to deter you from betting a potential win, but isnt this a game that should be avoided? we dont know the other team (NOBODY DOES) and we dont know how much Barca will try in this game, especially after a HUGE win against Real.... and even if they try, we dont know how many goals they will score, its a very risky guess...

and plus, betting an under for a Barca game wont be fun to watch.. GL though

EaglesPhan36

I don't see this match any more risky than any Europa League match tomorrow. Motivation and situation are always keys to betting any game or match. Nine times out of ten, we're guessing these factors.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody know any good soccer forums to read up on more thoughts/opinions?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-0 loss to Al-Khuraitiat on dec 6.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

this is the best sports gambling forum with actual knowledge on the internet bar non. There are other forums, but they are filled with homers who bet with their hearts.

FindTheLock

only reason I won't become pro here is because I already have an account with 5dimes, Bookmaker, Intertops, Bodog, and legends. I don't want to put my money in any other site up at the top.

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if Barca will be out to embarrass...This tournament is about humility
    no one doubts Barca's superiority. Al Saads coach said the only way to bet Barca is if Barca will play slow and Al Saad is allowed to field 15 players..
    They might score 2 quickies and then just pass for 60 minutes.
    They are still jet lagged and don't sleep well. Read the articles.
    They will probably save energy and sub the reserves in the second half...
    Who ta fak knows. The line is on point...Unless u have Live betting, you are just guessing by making
    either bet...

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    only reason I won't become pro here is because I already have an account with 5dimes, Bookmaker, Intertops, Bodog, and legends. I don't want to put my money in any other site up at the top.
    All you need to do is have a 5dimes account. That's all I got and I'm a pro

FindTheLock

they make u load up the account at the time you submit your application.

FindTheLock

I would need to put money in a book I don't already have an account with,

PhillyUnionCC

They didn't make me do that

FindTheLock

if that is the case then I have 500 in one of my accounts right now. So will they let me just fill out the application?

PhillyUnionCC

Should. That's all I did buddy

FindTheLock

then I will try it, but from what I understood they made you load up an account you didn't already have. Did you open your 5dimes account during your application process?

PhillyUnionCC

Nope had it open way before

EaglesPhan36

Europa League

Draw Project
    PAOK-Rubin Kazan +143
    Sporting Braga-Club Brugge +183

Both draws here are mutually beneficial and books have definitely noticed that with the low price. A draw for Rubin Kazan guarantees them passage to the KO rounds, while PAOK have already progressed and a draw would keep them on top of the group. Sporting Braga and Club Brugge can both bag progression to the KO rounds with a draw. That makes the outcome of Birmingham City's match moot if the two sides choose to do so. Brugge could top the group with a win, but will they want to risk it knowing that if Birmingham City wins and they lose - the tie in the group goes to the English based on the head-2-head results. I say no. Braga would top the group if a draw holds.

Parlay: Shamrock/Tottenham Over 2.5 + Austria Wien-Malmo Over 2.5 [+184]
    Tottenham need a miracle to advance and their choice to leave most of their regulars at home shows that Harry Redknapp knows this. Still, it's an English side with quality depth against the most scored upon team in Group A. Shamrock have allowed a whopping 15 goals in five matches and have only failed to score in one of those. Spurs clobbered this side with a flurry of three second half goals in route to a 3-1 home win earlier. Spurs can still advance if PAOK wins against Rubin Kazan and then overturn a large goal differential.

Austria Wien can still clinch a spot in the KO rounds with a win and a loss by AZ to Metalist. The Austrians and Malmo have conceded the most goals in this group. Only Malmo's surprising scoreless draw last round at home against AZ has featured less than three goals of the ten matches these two have played in group play. Otherwise, both have conceded and scored in each match with Malmo yielding seven goals in their two road tilts in group action.

*If Shamrock-Tottenham fails to hit over, will play Austria Wien-Malmo as a solo play on the over still.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

I will take a push anyday. I had a feeling it would be 3-0 or 4-0. I really like your draw project today. BOL..

EaglesPhan36

Thanks tcarn. Yeah I think if Barca didn't get the one before half time, it would have finished 3-0. My feeling was the under needed a one goal 1st half to cash and that if it was two goals then a push was going to be likely. Still had a decent shot and definitely made better sense to me than overpaying for the over.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    then I will try it, but from what I understood they made you load up an account you didn't already have. Did you open your 5dimes account during your application process?
    You have to have a least $200 in your account, and it can be an existing account, at least thats the way I understand it

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    You have to have a least $200 in your account, and it can be an existing account, at least thats the way I understand it
    yes I have about 500 so that isn't the issue. I just didn't want to use any of those bogus books up at the top.

FindTheLock

When reading the pro application it says you have to make a 200 dollar deposit into a book that was created by clicking on one of the links at the top of the page.

EaglesPhan36

Just PM Lou or one of the mods, they will set you straight.

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

My book doesn't offer the draw in PAOK / Rubin match and for all the totals you have for the day they have them at 3 not 2.5 do you think the over 3 is worth a shot or a no play, I hate my book ( Betus ) .

EaglesPhan36

Your call. If Tottenham were at home, maybe I'd say the three is a solid shot - it's not bad mind you, but there's still a chance they lay another egg although Shamrock's defense in the Europa League has been very poor. If I had to pick one or the other to go after a total of three, I'd probably give a slight edge to the Austria Wien-Malmo match because of the high scoring affairs both teams have had ... and the home side probably looking to get as many as possible to help with goal differential if that even helps them today.

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

Change your book to more soccer friendly book. I used BETUS before, and I was never happy with them because not only their limited soccer offerings but also the problems with payouts made me switch books. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman8847 View Post
    My book doesn't offer the draw in PAOK / Rubin match and for all the totals you have for the day they have them at 3 not 2.5 do you think the over 3 is worth a shot or a no play, I hate my book ( Betus ) .

EaglesPhan36

Yeah if you play soccer and your book doesn't offer draw lines, you definitely need to play somewhere else.

GazGaz
    GazGaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [FIFA Club World Cup] Al Sadd-Barcelona Under 4 [+111]
    Semifinal action. Not under any false impressions here. Barca is going to win handily, but will it be by better than four goals - assuming they do all the scoring? Not so certain. I think the Barca reserves plus maybe Messi & Villa for a bit will be in line for a "professional" victory. Get your goals, but don't totally crush the opposition. Barca will also have one eye on the final on Sunday with Santos at some point. I see a no nonsense win, but as long as Barca keeps a clean sheet, I think there is a better shot three goals than there would be at five goals and an over.

Will add some Europa League plays tomorrow ...

Why would you bet on under 4 with a team like Barca and a guy like Messi playing......fooooooool

Why would you bet on under 4 with a team like Barca and a guy like Messi playing......fooooooool

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today Eagles.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Poak draw is down to -105... thats insane

EaglesPhan36

Seen it before I think at the World Cup with Uruguay and someone, it was -150 or maybe even higher. Books definitely are not stupid. If that one does not end in a draw, I'm guessing someone will have made a big mistake.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-0 in 20th minute.

Dakujito
    Dakujito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    anybody know any good soccer forums to read up on more thoughts/opinions?
    http://forum.punterslounge.com/

wardwins
    wardwins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

Quote Originally Posted by GazGaz View Post
    Hey asshole keep your asshole comments to yourself, This guys plays have made me a lot of money.. Get lost Foooool If you think his play is not going to win don't play it

12 Last