Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Umad Brasiek Soccer Plays.

Intro
    Hi, I'm relatively new to this forum, I don't make many posts and I tend to lurk reading other peoples plays.
    But I have decided to make a thread where I can track my soccer plays publicly and if you see stuff you like or want to add then go ahead, I always welcome opinions. I am from the UK and obviously soccer is the main sport here so I like to think that I know a bit about it.

13/12/2011 (Leans):
    Ponferradina/Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey) - Over 2.5 Goals
    Cadiz/Valencia (Copa Del Rey) - Over 2.5 Goals
    FC Köln/Mainz (Bundesliga) - Over 2.5 Goals or Home Win ML

I'm heading to the bookies now, will report back with my actual play(s) in a bit.

Barack Brobama
    Barack Brobama's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Koln/Mainz OVER . BOL

Umad Brasiek

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Brobama View Post
    I'm with you on the Koln/Mainz OVER . BOL
    Yeah, I have seen alot of people on this. Not always a good thing, but when you have both teams scoring an average of 1.73/1.4 and condceding 2.06/1.8 respectively plus the fact that 55% of Bundesliga games have gone over this year. Could have a few goals (...so probably be a 0-0).

So yeah my cemented plays are:

Koln/Mainz over 2.5

Cardiz/Valencia over 2.5

Lets get it and Best of luck.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

like the koln over as well..seems like everyone is on it

Umad Brasiek

End of 13/12/2011
    Not a great day, felt confident with both the over plays. Valencia just seemed like they wanted the draw away and then win it at home next week.
    Koln needed a kick up the jacksie to get a goal, once they went 1-0 down they tried everything to get one back. Podolski scored to make it 1-1 but it was too late by then

0-2 Day
    0-2 Overall
    Profit/Loss: -20.00

Umad Brasiek

14/12/2011:

Fulham vs Odense (Europa League) - Fulham -1. or -2. They are playing Odense, who are the group losers and at no time looked any good. Fulham are playing at home and compared to the other British teams they have taken this competition very seriously. Expect to see Martin Jol's side to do the business tonight. They need the win, if they lose or draw, then they are relying on Wisla to lose against Twente. Fulham had a harrowing loss on the weekend in the Premiership so they will look to bounce back. Andrew Johnso, who is Fulhams top striker in the tournament is suspended for the game, but Bobby Zamora will slot in nicely and Clint Dempsey who is an ever present starts.

Play Fulham -1. (4/7) or -2. (8/5)

Umad Brasiek

Brilliant, Fulhams starting goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer is out for tonights game and out till atleast mid January.

Gonna be hard for Fulham to get the -2. I need.

If you haven't played anything yet go with Fulham ML or -1.

Umad Brasiek

End of 14/12/2011
    Not good, not good at all. Fulham come out and score two goals in 31 minutes. Look as if they are sailing. half time hoping for more of the same and Fulham leak a soft goal. They then switch to defensive mode for the rest of the game until they think that they need to go for it in the 92nf minute and concede another. I mean the ****** me before then, but just the whole attitude of this team was horrible. A bad beat sorry to any guys that tail me.

0-1 Day
    0-3 Overall
    Profit/Loss: -40.00

Umad Brasiek

15/12/2011

Udinese vs Celtic (Europa League)- Udinese ML. Celtic face an uphill task if they are to remain in Europe. Celtic will be without three first-team players. Joe Ledley, Glenn Loovens and Adam Matthews did not travel to Italy. Celtic need to come out firing and hope they can get something, but Celtic have never won in Italy and with Udinese wanting to finish top of the group I can see the vetran italians grinding out the win and qualifying in first place.

Haven't been great, but come on guys, cold streaks happen to us all.

Umad Brasiek

End of 15/12/2011

Cold, cold, cold, colder than the weather and colder than morgue at the moment. Udinese went down to Celtic, who went all out to try and get a win. They got the earlyish goal. Udinese looked the better side all game, very attacking (suprising for an Italian team). Udinese eqaulised just before Half time. Second half began and Udinese came out strong they had tons of attempts and if it wasn't for the Celtic keeper we would be sitting pretty(ish)

Not good, ahwell Friday tommorow. Rest day, ready for the weekend.

0-1 Day
    0-4 Overall
    Profit/Loss: -55.00

Umad Brasiek

17/12/2011

Ah, had a day off. Always good, clears your head and you don't feel like you need to chase and can analyse games a bit better.

As it is Saturday there are tons of games to play. I will most likely be doing plays all day depending on my profits.

Plays (as of 12:20pm):

Blackburn/West Brom Over 2.5 Goals, two teams that are struggling. They will both need to pick up points here. Blackburn have only won 2 of their 7 home games scoring 10 and conceding 15 (avg 1.67 per game). However they are playing another struggling team in West Brom who have done better away from home but still not great winning 2 and drawing 2 of their 6 away games, scoring 7 and conceding 12 (avg 1.28 per game). However as both teams have shining lights in Yakubu and Shane Long for Blackburn and West Brom respectivly. Then we know there is potential for goals. I see this game finishing 3-2.

Everton vs Norwich (Norwich ML): Ok this game is a coin flip. Seeing Norwich at +450 I thought they were a value pick even for half of my normal units. But I decided I would go for my normal unit play, because since Norwich have come back into the Premier league they have won 5 of their 15 drawing 4 and losing 6. However the games they have lost are against Man City, Arsenal, Aston Villa, Man Utd, Chelsea and West Brom. So they have played 4 of the top 6 teams and the only one they really disgraced themselves in was against Man City which was away at the Etihad. However they have proved to be a tough team to beat as shown when getting a draw away at Anfield. Norwich have scored 24 goals this season and have consistant goal scorers. Their top five scorers have 6 goals, 6, 4, 4, 2...This is slightly different to Everton, who have struggled since losing Mikel Arteta. Tim Cahill has yet to find the net this season and their top goal scorer is out injured and he only has 3 goals. This might not be a great game. But if Norwich play tight and counter then Everton could be on to a beating here. I say Everton 0-2 Norwich.

Swansea City/Newcastle City Over 2.5 goals...Well Newcastle have been one of the great suprises this season they were unbeaten after 10 or so games and lurking in the top four. People were saying they could be a dark horse for a champions league spot. I don't auite see that happening with Arsenal in form and Chelsea getting back to form. But they could well finish between 5-7 which will give them a Europa League spot. They are doing this mainly off the back of their striker Demba Ba, whom has 11 goals in the league and will most likely pick another one up today he also has 18 goals in 27 goals in the calander year. Newcastle have scored a total of 11 goals away, however unlike when they are at home they have also conceded 11 goals (1.47 avg). Swansea however have also been a shock winning 4 of their 7 home games only losing 1 which was to Man Utd (0-1). Scoring 10 and conceding 2 they have one of best defensive records in the premiership. I know this seems like a wierd pick for and over. But this game has the makings of a mid-table dog fight and Swansea will need to try and outscore Newcastle to win this one. I see it being a 3-1 away win.

Wolverhampton vs Stoke (Stoke ML): Typing out all these explanations is getting quite long. But I like this just pick because Stoke are coming off a home win against Tottenham, they qualified to the KO stages of the Europa League despite their reserve team getting beaten in Turkey. Wolves have been horrendous this season and it has just been excuse after excuse from Mick McCarthy. I can see something happening in this game too. But Tony Pulis' Stoke side will be too strong for Wolves, who only have one major threat in Steven Fletcher.

Chelsea/Wigan Athletic Over 2.5 goals (17:15KO): Possibly this easiest pick of the day. Chelsea coming off a victory against Manchester City have kick started their championship campaign again and will look to keep the dominance up against the woeful Wigan team. Wigan have conceded atleast a goal a games away from home and have only scored 6. This would have been a a great week for them if they were visiting any other of the bottom sides coming off a win last week against West Brom. However it's against Chelsea and scoring 1.5 goals per game at home will be easy for them. This will be domination 4-0 home win.

Hope to have a good day and hope you have a good day too.

Umad Brasiek

17/12/2011 Cont.

Blackburn/West Brom O2.5
    Norwich ML
    Newcastle/Swansea O2.5
    Stoke ML

2-2 Running

Adding:
    Siena/AC Milan (Serie A) Over 2.5 goals -140
    Real Madrid vs Sevilla, Real Madrid -1.0 -135
    Werder Bremen vs Schalke, Schalke ML EVS

Umad Brasiek

Quote Originally Posted by Umad Brasiek View Post
    17/12/2011 Cont.
    Schalke ML EVS
    Cash it brahs

3-2 Running

Umad Brasiek

End of 17/12/2011

Some of my picks didn't come in, but at least I got a few wins under my belt and I can get my head into it a bit more. Saturday is always a good day because you can start very early and if you're up call it a day, but you can mak money by chasing the various leagues and games around the world. Just be smart and aim at a specific league.

Anyway here we go:

Day: 4-4
    Overall: 4-8
    Profit/Loss: +56.24

Umad Brasiek

OK guys how's everyone been? I have had a few days off sports betting due to working and playing poker more and more. But I am getting my plays in for tommorow (Wednesday) and Thursday. I had a decent Saturday and ended being up on the day. So lets get it.

21/12/2011:
    Manchester City vs Stoke - Man City -1 (-163)
    Newcastle vs West Brom - Newcastle ML (-110)
    Fulham vs Man Utd - Man Utd -1 (+188)
    Udinese vs Juventus - Udinese ML (+190)

22/12/2011:
    Tottenham vs Chelsea - Over 2.5 Goals (-138)
    Tottenham vs Chelsea - Any Substitute to score (+400) [William Hill]
    FC Twente vs PSV Eindhoven - Over 2.5 goals (-163)

There you go guys, there are my plays, feel free to critique. Give me some input, fade or follow. Best of Luck and if I hope to post before Christmas day, otherwise have a Merry Christmas.

Umad Brasiek

END 21/12/2011:
    Manchester City vs Stoke - Man City -1 (-163)
    Newcastle vs West Brom - Newcastle ML (-110)
    Fulham vs Man Utd - Man Utd -1 (+188)
    Udinese vs Juventus - Udinese ML (+190)

Day 2-2
    Overall 6-10
    Profit/Loss: 100.24

Umad Brasiek

End 22/12/2011:
    Tottenham vs Chelsea - Over 2.5 Goals (-138)
    Tottenham vs Chelsea - Any Substitute to score (+400) [William Hill]
    FC Twente vs PSV Eindhoven - Over 2.5 goals (-163)

Day: 1-2
    Overall 7-11
    Profit/Loss: 72.84

Umad Brasiek

30/12/2011
    Okay guys, I have had some time off. Christmas with family and all that. But also working hard and gettting a bit of a cold has kept me from doing much. But I am ready to start playing again and with this time of the year there is alot happening. Games come thick and fast and there is usually a few upsets around.

So here are my plays tomorrow:
    Liverpool vs Newcastle - Over 2.5 Goals (-105)
    Liverpool vs Newcastle - Demba Ba to score anytime (+275)
    Southampton vs Bristol City - Southampton -1 (+115)

Good Luck with whatever you play and see you guys for New Years Eve!!!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by Umad Brasiek View Post
    30/12/2011
    Okay guys, I have had some time off. Christmas with family and all that. But also working hard and gettting a bit of a cold has kept me from doing much. But I am ready to start playing again and with this time of the year there is alot happening. Games come thick and fast and there is usually a few upsets around.

So here are my plays tomorrow:

Good Luck with whatever you play and see you guys for New Years Eve!!!
    Lozenges, rest, vagina and whisky will cure that pesky cold.

Umad Brasiek

End 30/12/2011:

Day 1-2
    Overall 8-13
    Profit/Loss: 51.89

Well not a great day, wish I had put more on the Over now. But Demba Ba would have had a goal if it wasn't for some fantastic defending on the line by Martin Skrtl, if you get a chance to see it, or have seen it then you will understand.

On to tomorrow, I will have my plays up later tonight, since I am staying up to watch the Lesnar/Overeem fight.

Umad Brasiek

31/12/2011:
    Last day of 2011, hope to finish the year strong. I havent had a great 3 months, have had a few big wins to keep me a float but I am not hitting singles enough. But today is the day. Enough games to play but not too many that hurt your brain.

Manchester United vs Blackburn - Manchester United -2 (-118)
    Chelsea vs Aston Villa - Aston Villa +2 (+118)
    Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff - Cardiff ML (+170)
    Leyton Orient vs Charlton - Over 2.5 goals (-110)

Thats it, four plays for today. Some did get wiped but four plays is the way to go.

Best of Luck with whatever you chose to play or fade.

Umad Brasiek

End 31/12/2011

Manchester United vs Blackburn - Manchester United -2 (-118)
    Chelsea vs Aston Villa - Aston Villa +2 (+118)
    Nottingham Forest vs Cardiff - Cardiff ML (+170)
    Leyton Orient vs Charlton - Over 2.5 goals (-110)

Day 2-2
    Overall 10-15
    Profit/Loss: 69.49

Well, decent day I say, we finished with a profit. Think I would have been down alot more had I gone with some of the leans I had. But anyway, nice to end a day with a profit. Even if it is small. Tommorow is New Years Day and I am working, so will post my plays now. Also there isn't many games until the 2nd of Jan so my two plays are in the same game:

01/01/2012
    Sunderland vs Manchester City - Manchester City -1 (+188)
    Sunderland vs Manchester City - Over 3.5 goals (+200)

Thats it, Happy New Year and hope you all stay safe.

Umad Brasiek

End 01/01/2012
    Harsh, but I aint really complaining. As an Arsenal fan seeing City get beat makes me smile. But The goal was offside and perhaps Sunderland got lucky, but thats the magic of Martin O'Niell. Anyway, brush yourself off, get back on the horse and start again.

Sunderland vs Manchester City - Manchester City -1 (+188)
    Sunderland vs Manchester City - Over 3.5 goals (+200)

Day 0-2
    Overall 10-17
    Profit/Loss: 29.49

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

just an opinion, but who also should post the units u are playing in each pick

GL

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

not a good run... hope u ll do well in 2012

Umad Brasiek

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    just an opinion, but who also should post the units u are playing in each pick

GL

Yeah, my bad, I usually make Ł20, bets. I will state it if I change my stake.

Not on a good run either, but I am up and it's swings and round abouts.

Anyway, late picks. I had a lie in this morning/afternoon:

02/01/2012
    Fulham vs Arsenal [17:30 KO] - Arsenal -1 (+280)
    QPR vs Norwich - Over 2.5 Goals (-105)
    Brighton vs Southampton- Southampton Win (-105)
    Leeds vs Burnley - Leeds Win (+130)
    Rangers vs Motherwell - Over 2.5 Goals (-167)

Hopefully me rushing my play doesn't mean an 0-5 day, will be happy with a 3-2 day.

Anyway probably not enought time to follow or fade, so best of luck with what you have!

Umad Brasiek

End 02/01/2011
    Fulham vs Arsenal [17:30 KO] - Arsenal -1 (+280)
    QPR vs Norwich - Over 2.5 Goals (-105)
    Brighton vs Southampton- Southampton Win (-105)
    Leeds vs Burnley - Leeds Win (+130)
    Rangers vs Motherwell - Over 2.5 Goals (-167)

Well finished ok-ish. I mean wish my team had won but poor defending and being slack in the second half cost them the game. But alas a decent day and a winning day!

Day 3-2
    Overall 13-19
    Profit/Loss: 78.51

Umad Brasiek

Haven't played anything the last couple of days because I have been hard at work and hadn't had much time to study anything. This weekend I will have some plays up as there is alot of football.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

GL for the weekend!

Umad Brasiek

07/01/12

Well, this weekend is a big weekend, Round 3 of the FA Cup, the chance for non-league or lower league teams to face up to Premiership teams, it produces alot of revenue and if these little teams can get a draw then it's even better. Expect anything on this weekend, but go with your heart on plays too:

FA Cup
    Swindon vs Wigan - Swindon ML (+200)
    Macclesfield vs Bolton - Bolton ML (-138)
    Coventry vs Southampton - Southampton (+110)
    West Brom vs Cardiff (+350)
    Fulham vs Charlton - Over 2.5 Goals (-143)

Tottenham/Fulham/Everton - Treble (-117)

Umad Brasiek

End 07/01/12

FA Cup
    Swindon vs Wigan - Swindon ML (+200)
    Macclesfield vs Bolton - Bolton ML (-138)
    Coventry vs Southampton - Southampton (+110)
    West Brom vs Cardiff (+350)
    Fulham vs Charlton - Over 2.5 Goals (-143)

Tottenham/Fulham/Everton - Treble (-117)

Day 4-2
    Overall 17-21
    Profit/Loss: 217.83

Great day, up, big. Always nice to hit alot of bets. I was gonna play a few spanish games etc, but seeing as I am up and it was a great day, then I will sit on it and play stuff tommorow.
    Wonders of the FA cup.
    Last edited by Umad Brasiek; 01-07-12 at 11:40 AM.

Umad Brasiek

Hey boys and girls, hows it been going? I have been away for a long time, with a holiday and playing more Poker of late, haven't really been on the sports betting really. But with normal fixtures resuming and having sometime I have some plays and hope to carry on as we left off.

21/01/12
    Norwich vs Chelsea - Chelsea ML (-163)
    Fulham vs Newcastle - Over 2.5 Goals (+105)
    Sunderland vs Swansea - Sunderland ML (-110)
    Cardiff vs Portsmouth - Cardiff -1 (+210)
    Nice vs Rennes - Rennes ML (+140)
    Senegal vs Zambia - Senegal L (-150)

Lots of plays and, lots of potential.

Fade, Follow or just enjoy the ride. Whatever you have, best of luck to you.

Umad Brasiek

Norwich vs Chelsea - Chelsea ML (-163)
    Fulham vs Newcastle - Over 2.5 Goals (+105)
    Sunderland vs Swansea - Sunderland ML (-110)
    Cardiff vs Portsmouth - Cardiff -1 (+210) [PUSH]

Running
    Total
    Day 2-1-1
    Overall 19-22-1
    Profit/Loss: 227.71 (187.71)

STILL TO PLAY

Umad Brasiek

End 21/01/12

Day 3-2-1
    Overall 20-22-1
    Profit/Loss: 221.71

Umad Brasiek

22/01/12
    Had a bad day on the poker tables toay, my sports betting sort of made up it, but not really. Atleast there were alot of banging goals in the premiership today.

Anyway, late night/early morning and I am back at work tomorrow, so need to make my posts today.

Ivory Coast vs Sudan - Ivory Coast -1 (-163)
    Malaga vs Barcelona - Barcelona -1 (-138)
    Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao - Real Madrid -1 (-182)

Thats all for the day, alot of chalk, but hoping for a small profit on the day.

12 Last