Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea

Why are they only -138 at home? Seems a bit low.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not really low considering various draw scenarios qualify one of the two teams here today. Chelsea advances with a scoreless draw. Valencia can advance with a score draw. Lots of variables in this one. Might seem straight forward, but I think this is the most difficult match on the board to figure out.

Big 12 Expert

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Not really low considering various draw scenarios qualify one of the two teams here today. Chelsea advances with a scoreless draw. Valencia can advance with a score draw. Lots of variables in this one. Might seem straight forward, but I think this is the most difficult match on the board to figure out.

thanks i don't think they play for a scoreless draw but will see

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

I think valencia can win there, or atleast take a draw!

pdc
    pdc's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol have u seen them play lately????i think theres not chemistry with AVB..........this team has so much potential but need a real leader.......this will be a truly champions league game, valencia will have control of the ball while chelsea waits and hopw to score with mata and drogba if drogba..........valencia plays lovely soccer, they control de game in germany but they dont have the same quality in players than chelsea so its a 50- 50 game for me with a lean on valencia +.5...........im waiting for the lineups to make a play on this game because if arsenal play with a 2nd team all the value of this day will be on olympiacos and not in this game.

Big 12 Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pdc View Post
    lol have u seen them play lately????i think theres not chemistry with AVB..........this team has so much potential but need a real leader.......this will be a truly champions league game, valencia will have control of the ball while chelsea waits and hopw to score with mata and drogba if drogba..........valencia plays lovely soccer, they control de game in germany but they dont have the same quality in players than chelsea so its a 50- 50 game for me with a lean on valencia +.5...........im waiting for the lineups to make a play on this game because if arsenal play with a 2nd team all the value of this day will be on olympiacos and not in this game.

i agree they have not been playing well but i think they step up. Arsenal has already qualified so yeah i agree with you if they play their B team that Olymp sounds good.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't trust Valencia either!

I think a draw may be the choice! but if it goes 1-1, or 2-2 then we'll see Chelsea looking for the win!

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking Valencia +1 and the Asian (Under 2.5,3) Valencia could easily win this game despite their poor form away in Europe. At most it should be a 3 goal game. Ill take a half unit loss if these teams surprise me and find the net more than twice. In my mind 4 goals is highly unlikely. Good luck
    Last edited by thekid667; 12-06-11 at 12:20 PM.

pdc

i think im gonna lay the juice in under 1.5 1st half -230................it is huuge for chelsea not to receive a goal and this is champions league, theres huuuge money and respect besides AVB job on the game..........i can see a close one here. still waiting for arsenal lineup but this is my play right now, lets wait another hour.

Big 12 Expert

i think im gonna lay the juice in under 1.5 1st half -230................it is huuge for chelsea not to receive a goal and this is champions league, theres huuuge money and respect besides AVB job on the game..........i can see a close one here. still waiting for arsenal lineup but this is my play right now, lets wait another hour.

arsenal lineup is out and it is their B team. do we pound the greeks?

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/6597...l/lineup-stats

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

heritage
    CF Valencia (Promo 1)
    +½,+1 +102

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

Lampard Out! (Torres too) AVB ready to put his mark on this side.....I like it, but I do not like David Luiz in the back line. I think we see goals with each team having its own reason to attack. Over 2.5 goals -120 at Heritage.

pdc

Quote Originally Posted by Big 12 Expert View Post
    arsenal lineup is out and it is their B team. do we pound the greeks?

http://www.goal.com/en-us/match/6597...l/lineup-stats
    sorry change my mind, the truth is that i havent seen this olympiacos team this year so i dont know how they play.......the line is -120 and i expect an arsenal b- team this is the b+ lol benayound arshavin chamakh etc etc wanna prove that they deserve a place on the regular lineup so no play..........im gonna lay the juice in stamford brisge good luck everyone.

STRAIGHT BET
    [46134] TOTAL u1½-235
    (1H VALENCIA vrs 1H CHELSEA)

470 / 200

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

I've got my Chelsea jersey on with my laptop hooked to my 65 inch tv (since its not shown on TV). Having a few beers in anticipation for this game. Don't screw this up Chelsea.

Big 12 Expert

Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Big 12 Expert

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Valencia's defense just sucks, especially 2nd goal the defender coudl have done much better!