pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Albanian League Tip

Kamza - Teuta under 2.5 @1.65
    Teuta is ranked actually first.They have a very good defense but not good strikers .The CB is top scorer with 3 goals.On the other hand,Kamza is a very good home team.THis match was also played on wednesday(albanian cup) ,and it ended 0-0.
    Dinamo - Flamurtari 2 @2.05
    Dinamo is one of the best albanian team,but actually they are in a bad situation.They have no president,no coach,no place where to train,young players around 20-years.This season they will be ranked last and i guarantee that they will get less then 10 points.
    Flamurtari is the best team despite they are 4-th.They come after one loss and one draw in two last matches.BUT the odd 2.05 makes me doubt,it seems to me very high.
    Skenderbeu - Bylis 1 @1.44
    Skenderbeu is the last champion.They are the team which have much more money than the others.The president of Skenderbeu and the president ofalbanian football federation are close friends Bylis is a strong home team but a weak away team.

you can also add aMan.city 1 @1.18 , Juventus 1 @1.21, Lazio 1 @1.32

Total odd @ 10

it seems to me easy money,but unfortunately i can't guarantee because most of albanian matches are fixed.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Albanian league-- bribe league?

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Albanian league

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Quote Originally Posted by Glada Tartan View Post
    Albanian league-- bribe league?
    Yes ,it is. I do not how to attach ,but i have made a screenshot of an albanian match..it is 86-th minute and "over " is @ 1.36