endoplasm
    endoplasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Endoplasmic's Picks

Well I just got paid out $10,000 with currently $5,600 of pending wagers from a $400 starting amount. BTW I got paid out from BetUs... not endorsing them or anything, but they have been kind to me... and their gift card system is very nice.

I thought I'd share the wealth by giving out my picks after I've already placed mine.

I also usually bet large amounts. =P

Milan for Win(+110) against Fiorentina at Fiorentina on Saturday(November 19, 2011)
    -Fiorentina are in a terrrible season... with a missing key player already(too lazy to remember his unimportant name). Milan are superb... just an overall great team. With pato at full strength(When he comes back), I believe Milan will be the new team to beat. I do believe that Milan will have a chance at being a contender against Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Man City. This game is at Fiorentina, but Milan's badly playing Robinho has already decided he wants to win the Italy Serie A.(Lets hope you can play enough games to say you've even helped Milan win the title: Don't take me wrong... Robinho was great... but he just has not been able to finish so many chances... heck even I could've done better) What a rant... anyway Milan to win at Fiorentina... because they are better.

Bayern Munich for spread to win by -1 goals(+100)[Probably at worse odds now] against Dortmund at Bayern Munich(November 19, 2011)
    -CMON... Gotze vs cherry picking gomez and Munich? Of course Gomez at his own stadium. German players are very physical and with physical play comes motivation and with a home crowd the already top club(maybe in the world) is going to dominate. Dortmund has been making novice mistakes and it almost hurts to see them play when they have a lot of talent... all I can say is... Dortmund sucked at Olympiakos and I see no professionalism. Bayern Munich... for the obvious reasons to win by 2.

LA Galaxy for Win(-150) against Houston Dynamo at LA Galaxy
    Galaxy are going to win... end of story. BUT Houston Dynamo only won last game because they played against the Galaxy bench after Galaxy secured their place in the shield and guaranteed playoffs. Galaxy has a much more beautiful record than the Dynamo have. LA Galaxy are Barcelona of the MLS(Buying the top players of the country with 1 international player... beckham/messi... Keane doesn't count). LA Galaxy for the win because it counts and its at LA Home.

to making money... I have 3000 on Milan and 2000 on Bayern Munich... no funds in the account to put on Galaxy... but plan to do so after I put maybe a few hundred on Green bay packers to beat the spread. Then Maybe 1-3 thousand on LA Galaxy... depending on what I feel.
    Last edited by endoplasm; 11-18-11 at 02:18 PM.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Hope these picks win as well. That's quite a run. If you bet so big how could you only start with $400 though?

endoplasm

$400 + 100% free play with $8000 rollover(I could only bet on games with odds between -200 to +140 along with a bunch of other restrictions)

Cardinals game six for win
    bayer leverkusen for win
    manchester united for win -----All in bets for the above
    ac milan for win
    juventus for win
    man city to win by 2
    ...Basically only 3 days of betting and i got to around 8 grand... I'll leave it at that... =P
    Last edited by endoplasm; 11-18-11 at 03:51 PM.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Well I hope galaxy comes in so you don't go 0-3

endoplasm

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Well I hope galaxy comes in so you don't go 0-3
    Yea thanks... but I sort of ran out of funds. Two ridiculous upsets. I couldn't believe it. Hell AC Milan even scored but was misjudged an offside. Both teams were dominant the entire game. Well just like hockey, if you're just not hitting it right, then you just can't score in soccer. Bad day for me. I might even have to quit. At least I'm up 10 grand right?

endoplasm

Sorry for whoever decided to choose my picks. I had a pretty bad day too -$5700