tonilullaby
    tonilullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Bosnia +0.5

Portugal v Bosnia

My pick Bosnia +0.5 @3.00 3 units

They have players to upset Portugal (they were about to beat France in Paris..)

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I'm taking them ML.

I understand Portugal are favorites, but the Bosnians are no slouches. I'll take those odds any day off the week

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Portugal will win (odds are too short though). They were the better team in Bosnia but the surface did not help. Nani/Ronaldo and co on a smoother pitch will find a way to unlock this 10-man defence. Pepe is capable of dealing with Dzeko as he did in the first leg. Portugal do lack a good out-and-out goalscoring striker (not a fan of Almeida, and the dirty Postiga hasn't convinced me either).

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I'm thinking Under.

Portugal should play Ronaldo as main striker. Never understood why they don't do this.

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

im taking Bosnia ML and DRAW. Both got good chances.

Reener77
    Reener77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7006

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    I think Portugal will win (odds are too short though). They were the better team in Bosnia but the surface did not help. Nani/Ronaldo and co on a smoother pitch will find a way to unlock this 10-man defence. Pepe is capable of dealing with Dzeko as he did in the first leg. Portugal do lack a good out-and-out goalscoring striker (not a fan of Almeida, and the dirty Postiga hasn't convinced me either).
    I agree with everything. Portugal controlled the game in Bosnia but weren't able to generate much in terms of quality scoring chances, and the few that they did were hampered by a wobbly ball on a terrible pitch. Pepe played a great game and if he performs the same way today then Dzeko should be a non-factor. I hope Almeida starts even though he isn't great, because Postiga was terrible in the first leg and the play died every time the ball was played to him. I think Portugal wins 1-0 here.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

tough game but it looks like port 2-1

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Did you even watch the game? No way Bosnia was better team. Portugal outplayed them and outchanced them the entire match.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Did you even watch the game? No way Bosnia was better team. Portugal outplayed them and outchanced them the entire match.
    I think you need to re-read what I said

I think Portugal will win <--- correct prediction (odds are too short though <--- 6-2, I was wrong about the odds being too short ). They were the better team in Bosnia <--- said Portugal were better than Bosnia in first leg but the surface did not help. Nani/Ronaldo and co on a smoother pitch will find a way to unlock this 10-man defence <--- They both got on the scoresheet and both did indeed unlock the defence last night from what I saw. Pepe is capable of dealing with Dzeko as he did in the first leg. Portugal do lack a good out-and-out goalscoring striker (not a fan of Almeida, and the dirty Postiga hasn't convinced me either <--- I was wrong on this part last night ).

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The match ended when Lulic was sent off in the 54th min (2 yellows in 2 mins - stupid player)