Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Apoel +0.50 is +106?! Are you fukkin kidding me?

There isn't a dramatical difference between two teams. I would never bet against Porto if Andre Villas-Boas was still in charge but he left Porto and he's Chelsea's coach now.

Hulk is a major threat but Porto sux. If they can't beat Apoel at Portugal, how they will beat on the road?

Teams like Apoel are very dangerous at home. And they're a very unknown team, underrated by bookies.

These kind of teams always play with a great ambition specially when playing at home.

Even if they can't win, I don't think they will lose. Expecting a score like 2-1 or 1-1 here. Good luck!

Pick: Apoel +0.50 @ 2.06

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I'm still expecting Porto to win this one.. But might make a value play here.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    There isn't a dramatical difference between two teams. I would never bet against Porto if Andre Villas-Boas was still in charge but he left Porto and he's Chelsea's coach now.

Hulk is a major threat but Porto sux. If they can't beat Apoel at Portugal, how they will beat on the road?

Teams like Apoel are very dangerous at home. And they're a very unknown team, underrated by bookies.

These kind of teams always play with a great ambition specially when playing at home.

Even if they can't win, I don't think they will lose. Expecting a score like 2-1 or 1-1 here. Good luck!

Pick: Apoel +0.50 @ 2.06
    Winner!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

fantastic play