EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weekend [10/22-10/23] Ninja Plays

Ninja say when luck go south, you dig hole, find luck, slit throat for insolence and then start winning again.

1:00am ET
    [Japan J1] Montedio Yamagata-Gamba Osaka Under 3 [-113]
    Yamagata have played 14 matches at home this season with just one played to more than three goals. They have failed to score in nine of those matches and have only scored more than one goal three times in 29 matches. They have conceded in all but two matches, but have only yielded more than one goal on three occasions. Gamba Osaka comes in with the top scoring team in the league. On the road though their scoring has dropped some recently with single goals scored in three of their last four. They have also played under three goals in five of their last seven overall. Osaka needs this win to keep pace with 1st place Kashiwa Reysol who they trail by two points. The first meeting had five goals, but that was at Gamba Osaka. At home, Yamagata is a much stingier proposition so even up against a potent scoring team with a bit of a shaky defense, I don't think this one is going to be an outrageous offensive show.

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Ninja say when luck go south, you dig hole, find luck, slit throat for insolence and then start winning again.

1:00am ET
    [Japan J1] Montedio Yamagata-Gamba Osaka Under 3 [-113]
    Yamagata have played 14 matches at home this season with just one played to more than three goals. They have failed to score in nine of those matches and have only scored more than one goal three times in 29 matches. They have conceded in all but two matches, but have only yielded more than one goal on three occasions. Gamba Osaka comes in with the top scoring team in the league. On the road though their scoring has dropped some recently with single goals scored in three of their last four. They have also played under three goals in five of their last seven overall. Osaka needs this win to keep pace with 1st place Kashiwa Reysol who they trail by two points. The first meeting had five goals, but that was at Gamba Osaka. At home, Yamagata is a much stingier proposition so even up against a potent scoring team with a bit of a shaky defense, I don't think this one is going to be an outrageous offensive show.

I like it! I am hoping for a Ninja attack while I get some rest!

EaglesPhan36

[England] Newcastle-Wigan Over 2.5 [-120]

EaglesPhan36

Fade away. Ninja powers grow weak. Don't think I could pick my nose without missing right now. Probably take the weekend off now and recharge hopefully. Shee-it.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Don't let it get to you this fast Ninja. You have done great lately.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Ninja has diarrehea right now. Must drink the green tea of MLS for redemption..