theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why is Lille -.5 over Inter????

With the bad form and lack of confidence within the Inter team, I think this is still a huge line for Lille.

I haven't watched Inter play as of late. Is this line legit?
    Last edited by theplagy; 10-18-11 at 08:54 AM.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't want to, but I have to admit, the value is with Inter right now, not Lille - even though Inter sucks right now. Lille has lost only one in their last ten games, but a lot were draws. I guess maybe Inter +0.5 is the play here.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

I have been watching Inter a few times. Bet them a few times. They always let me down. They were playing with no confidence. I dont know. I just dont trust them ever anymore. But that doesnt necessarily mean i would play the other team. I just am gonna steer clear of those Inters. ugh.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter does not play well right now, but also the referees are against us. Gazzetta dello sport predict both Wesley Sneijder and Thiago Motta to start which would be great improvement. Wes is not 100% tho. Julio Cesar also returns from injury.

Chivu plays in the middle now when Samuel and Ranocchia are sidelined, he prefers that position better then playing on the left. Remember last season when he played central, it was a disaster! At that time we gave our opponent big surfaces to play on, to much space between eachother and between midfield and defense. Ranieri is our trainer now and i´m sure it wont be as bad, but Chivu lack speed and are not as good positionally as Samuel.

In recent history, Inter have not played well against french teams, was a while since the last meeting tho. Lille are really strong at home in european cups, it wont be easy to come to Lille and win.

Lille lack experience in CL and Inter can use this situation and completely forget about the league. We have seen this many times before, a team can slide in their national league but play really well in cups. The most recent example is Schalke04 last season.

Against CSKA we played good and smart for the most part of the first half, in the second we completely let CSKA dominate and we fell too low, parked the bus. Not good and if it wasnt for Zarate scoring on a counter almost right after 2-2 I think CSKA would have won. Can not play like that, we are not stable enough in defense (like under Mou against Barca etc.).

With Wes and Motta back I can see us playing better but we must be more consistant and not let our opponents back in the game. It is uncertain to bet on Inter at the moment, the best play might be over 2.5. Could see a draw tho, 1-1, 2-2.
    Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 10-18-11 at 10:17 AM.

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

love inter here.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Looks like a good match for the over. Both #10s on the pitch today hazard and sniejder.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Just like last match day Inter pk looks good. Lille's a great team but the quality difference is pretty high player wise so the odds don't make too much sense.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I did Inter +0.25. They're looking decent. I thought Lille had enough firepower to get around that damn 3 d formation, but looks like 4-4-1-1 today.

Phillth
    Phillth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Looks like a good match for the over. Both #10s on the pitch today hazard and sniejder.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Phillth View Post
    game's already finished. inter won 1-0