Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuuck England, Rooney, and his dad

Who just got buried by adding England in their parlay???

Rooney's dad and uncle got busted. Rooney got a red card. Montenegro score goals in extra time before HT AND FT ffs.... this shit is so scripted.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Don't trust a ginger.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

people dont want to believe...

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    people dont want to believe...
    LOL - you seriously think W Rooney got sent off on purpose? The very same week half his family got arrested for suspicious bets

Stay off the weed

Wiesnak
    Update your status

im not talking about roney, i know nothing about that.... im talking about soccer being scripted...

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    im not talking about roney, i know nothing about that.... im talking about soccer being scripted...
    My point still stands - youre delusional.

seau45
    seau45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I just lost a 4 team parlay to that last goal.......

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt have any $$ on that one but for all of the people who think that draw wasnt fixed you are fcukin blind.

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    I didnt have any $$ on that one but for all of the people who think that draw wasnt fixed you are fcukin blind.
    All the people spouting nonsense like this need to take a statistics class

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by irlandais_noir View Post
    All the people spouting nonsense like this need to take a statistics class
    There is no fixes in soccer you are correct ... And for the statistics class comment, i developed an entire new system based on "statistics" thats doing pretty well so spare me that. The fix was in weather you would like to admit it or not or mabe you just do not know enough about soccer? There is a Severe problem with fixes in soccer and this was one of them..

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lol, i already told ppl here, montenegro will step up and at least get the draw. but i wasn't aware rooney's daddy bet on a red card for wayne, so he could bail himself outta jail.

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    lol, i already told ppl here, montenegro will step up and at least get the draw. but i wasn't aware rooney's daddy bet on a red card for wayne, so he could bail himself outta jail.

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    There is no fixes in soccer you are correct ... And for the statistics class comment, i developed an entire new system based on "statistics" thats doing pretty well so spare me that. The fix was in weather you would like to admit it or not or mabe you just do not know enough about soccer? There is a Severe problem with fixes in soccer and this was one of them..
    I can easily accept that shitty poor teams are involved in fixes (perhaps even in Serie A). But the idea that the English national team is? ROFL - who exactly was in on this 'fix', and to what purpose? They arrested Rooneys dad over a 500 pound bet. Do you realize how much more it would cost to bribe 1 english player let alone multiple? These guys are all millionaires. You think the authorities wouldnt notice millions of shady eastern European bets coming in on the draw? There was no fix tonight. Sorry

I swear to God, every time there is a semi-upset or late goal all of sbr shouts 'fix!'. Idiots need to realize nothing in life is certain. Random, rare events are to be expected.
    Last edited by irlandais_noir; 10-07-11 at 06:19 PM.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LOL - you seriously think W Rooney got sent off on purpose? The very same week half his family got arrested for suspicious bets

Stay off the weed
    why do you think his dad got arrested? obviously to provide this red card, buddy the shit is that deep..

Wiesnak
    Update your status

I can easily accept that shitty poor teams are involved in fixes (perhaps even in Serie A). But the idea that the English national team is? ROFL - who exactly was in on this 'fix', and to what purpose? They arrested Rooneys dad over a 500 pound bet. Do you realize how much more it would cost to bribe 1 english player let alone multiple? These guys are all millionaires. You think the authorities wouldnt notice millions of shady eastern European bets coming in on the draw? There was no fix tonight. Sorry I swear to God, every time there is a semi-upset or late goal all of sbr shouts 'fix!'. Idiots need to realize nothing in life is certain. Random, rare events are to be expected.
    uefa writes the script...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need to wake up guy.
    I can easily accept that shitty poor teams are involved in fixes (perhaps even in Serie A). But the idea that the English national team is? ROFL - who exactly was in on this 'fix', and to what purpose? They arrested Rooneys dad over a 500 pound bet. Do you realize how much more it would cost to bribe 1 english player let alone multiple? These guys are all millionaires. You think the authorities wouldnt notice millions of shady eastern European bets coming in on the draw? There was no fix tonight. Sorry

I swear to God, every time there is a semi-upset or late goal all of sbr shouts 'fix!'. Idiots need to realize nothing in life is certain. Random, rare events are to be expected.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This guy predicted 3 hours before the Mont/England game that Rooney would get a red card, based on Rooney's dad who got arrested etc...
    http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme...be_distraught/

If I saw this earlier I could have been rich.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    Who just got buried by adding England in their parlay???
    +1 here. ******* could have made 35 units just by risking 2.5 in a 4 team parlay.

Glad the guy will be suspended on the EC next year. England will suck, as always.

irlandais_noir

That was a widespread joke throughout twitter.

I'm seriously lol'ing at everyone on here. Gambling is peanuts compared to the money UEFA generates

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Yup, cost me a 8 teamer, FML

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

I'm seriously lol'ing at everyone on here. Gambling is peanuts compared to the money UEFA generates
    Who said UEFA is involved? All they have to do is keep quite and let syndicates do the dirty work.

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

Who said UEFA is involved? All they have to do is keep quite and let syndicates do the dirty work.
    Do you appreciate how ridiculous you would sound to any non-degen? Who are these syndicates with the money/influence to buy some of the riches players/organizations in the world?

Wiesnak
    Update your status

Do you appreciate how ridiculous you would sound to any non-degen? Who are these syndicates with the money/influence to buy some of the riches players/organizations in the world?
    i doubt thats the case, if these games r scripted only uefa and fifa could do it...

The Special One

last time im saying this, UEFA only generates money BECAUSE of gambling... period.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    In order for that to happen, Rooney has to watch the clock all the time. I do not believe that at all unless Rooney admits it.

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post

last time im saying this, UEFA only generates money BECAUSE of gambling... period.
    What are you talking about? Hardly any of my friends gamble, most are massive soccer fans. UEFA / FIFA would make huge money w/o gambling, and certainly wouldnt risk anything by engaging in massive widespread corruption and match fixing.

This thread just shows is how deluded and self-obsessed gamblers are..

The Special One

What are you talking about? Hardly any of my friends gamble, most are massive soccer fans. UEFA / FIFA would make huge money w/o gambling, and certainly wouldnt risk anything by engaging in massive widespread corruption and match fixing.

This thread just shows is how deluded and self-obsessed gamblers are..
    wrong this shows how clueless you are.

bookies all work with FIFA to make things as profitable and efficient as possible

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Why do you think organizations like FIFA and UEFA don't want new technology implemented in the game? New technology reduces the amount of false referee calls etc... These organizations are corrupted down to the core, there is a history of people like Blatter shaking hands with Russian mob bosses http://www.transparencyinsport.org/D...sia-page1.html

It's not a simple, "UEFA PAYS ROONEY TO FIX GAME", uefa might have nothing to do with it, but they are the organization that is supposed to control the football environment and they are not doing a good job at all. If your purpose is to make money, you will go at great lengths to make sure you have connections and cooperation between a variety of legit/corrupt organizations to do so. At the end of the day, it's all about making money whether it's illegal or not.

paulino007
    paulino007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

What people dont seems to understand is the fact that, this match fixers dont pay them players...the bookies earn the biggest chunk and goes all the way to make sure you lose all of your stakes....why is it that when it seems obvious a top team will win a match against a lower ranked team on the table...and all punters staked already in that wise...and in the end...you see them playing draw or even lose on home soil...comeon guys lets wake up...them bookies are chunking us out big time.

irlandais_noir

People here dont seem to realize how little bookies make. Look it up (a lot are publicly traded). They post profits in the millions. Absolute peanuts when you look at what we're talking about.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by seau45 View Post
    I just lost a 4 team parlay to that last goal.......
    Same... but the singles were sweet and I traded for profit in the England game late on so I think the lesson is... Singles are worth more money

The Special One

People here dont seem to realize how little bookies make. Look it up (a lot are publicly traded). They post profits in the millions. Absolute peanuts when you look at what we're talking about.
    if you dont know what your talking about, dont say it.. the profit that bookies account for are only the legitimate... there is another side to that of course

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

The people who fix the games are criminal syndicates. They use places like BetFair to publicly trade. People on here confuse gangs with bookies, so I get your frustration. When people say "books fixed this game"it does sound stupid because the books are making money whether a team loses or wins etc... those who corrupt officials, players and games are people who use the books, not the books themselves.

12 Last