ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer Sunday (England)

Wolverhampton Wanderers over Blackpool

I LOVE this pick! And at great odds too. It may be possible Blackpool gets the draw but it's definitely worth a shot considering Wolves have only lost ONE away match in two months, and that was against QPR who are great at home (9-2-2). Wolves are top of the Championship, and are sitting pretty, but seriously.. one away game lost in two months (6 games)! That is reason enough to pick them. Wolves have been getting great odds away from home for some reason, for example last week vs Doncaster (third to last) they got about -120 to -130, so they've raised the odds thinking it's a better team they've got to beat. But wrong..

Manchester United over Middlesbrough

Going back to 05 in the Prem United has won this fixture 3-0, 4-1, and 3-1. Not to only use numbers to illustrate any point, but United usually win to 0 at home. This will be no different. Maybe 2-0 or 3-0. That's why I went with Chelsea over West Brom at -2.. a lot of goals to actually win the bet? Sure. But they are almost guaranteed to win by at least 2 at home against a weaker team unless the other team gets unbelievable luck. My book has a -1.5, -2 option so I guess that's better if you have it. And on the all-important form table, Man U have gotten 16 out of 18 possible points, and Boro 3 out of 18.

Mansfield Town vs Burton Albion

Interesting case here.. Burton haven't lost in two months BUT all their away games have been to cupcakes. And Mansfield are the only team below the top 7 that have as good a home record as them. Will the win streak, made of mostly home games and away games vs bottom-table teams, trump the great home record of a team who has been reeling of late, but has pulled off 2 straight wins? Who knows.. I'd LEAN to Albion but I think it's a no play.
    Last edited by ZXCVBNM; 12-29-08 at 09:31 AM.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Approved.
    Agree with you 1000% but I'd replace Oldham with MK Dons

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are your picks for "Monday" or "Sunday"?

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

how bout this for luck
    Dec 28 10:02am Soccer - Pending 80.57 to win 192.80
    1. Soccer - Draw (Blackburn vs Manchester City) - moneyline (+225)
    for the regulation time held on Dec 28 at 11:15am [pending]
    Dec 28 11:10am Soccer - Pending 90.54 to win 214.60
    1. Soccer - Draw (Blackburn vs Manchester City) - moneyline (+225)
    for the regulation time held on Dec 28 at 11:15am [pending]

demize21

that game was sick i was sick until the end LOL,also have them PK +100 for 1U but happy for that push on the PK i was swearing off man city for the rest of my life but i give them hope in the future first time in 5 matches where they were involed the outcome went my way unbelievable
    Last edited by demize21; 12-28-08 at 12:19 PM.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5

WOW! Lmao.. I saw that game it was crazy crazy stuff.

I'm reconsidering doing these threads, I added two plays (MK Dons, thanks Wilforth) and Sheffield United and broke even. Also a 5 teamer at +800 but Millwall has screwed up against easy opponents at home TWICE in a row!

demize21

nice ive been doing fairly well on parlays if chelsea didnt sh*t the bed last few minutes i would of hit a 5 teamer and another 4 teamer, i still had a positive day nevertheless! BOL

any picks you like tomorrow?
    Last edited by demize21; 12-28-08 at 05:04 PM.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by demize21 View Post
    nice ive been doing fairly well on parlays if chelsea didnt sh*t the bed last few minutes i would of hit a 5 teamer and another 4 teamer, i still had a positive day nevertheless! BOL

any picks you like tomorrow?
    Yeah it's crazy, everything always goes right except one Whenever I've had parlays that's usually the case.

I've upped the thread with a new first post since the thread title was messed up (supposed to be Sunday) so I guess this will do.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5

Man this sucks.. Wolves up 2-1 with 5 minutes left and the keeper makes an error coming out for the corner ****in nonsense

now united better score again
    Last edited by ZXCVBNM; 12-29-08 at 03:37 PM.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5

and Park has missed about 5 clear shots.. no luck today

and i am pretty sure boro actually WANT the 1-0 instead of trying to equalize - which is incredibly pathetic.