rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Can Barca win by 3 in Belarus? and other UEFA Im thinking about...

currently 52 F in Borisov, looks like rain and colder temps on the way.
    Can the Messis win on the road in crap conditions by 3 goals?!

Also, Can AC MILAn be trusted to win outright? That +450 on the Draw is mighty tempting...

And finally, who you got: Chelsea or Valencia? Kinda like Valencia at home, but the draw is a certain possibility. That Valencia PK +110 is a sexy small parlay piece, IMO.

Whattaya think?

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I dont know how about others , but barca will win today, even by three goals is not a problem for them

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Chelsea has Drogba on the bench and Torres starting. Decent lineup for both squads. I'm thinking O2.25 in the Chelsea/Valencia match.

Barca has everyone but Iniesta...they should roll today. Might take O3 (-150)

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

3 goals difference in an away match is a lot, even for Barca. That's all I gotta say. Aint touching it.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I don't think Barça to win by a tonne in this. BATE is a good squad and I like them to score. Obviously I like Barça to win, but maybe a 3-1, 3-2, 4-2 type match.

In the Milan match, the should win, but Plzeň is a good over squad. I like Plzeň to score, the over to hit, and Milan to win. This is in San Siro, so it could get out of hand and Milan may cover. Milan isn't a continental great this year, but they'll want to play like it in front of the home fans.

I have Valencia. Valencia could have beaten Barça last week. And they'll want to score with Chelsea's d looking sort of suspect. And Chelsea isn't a great road team. I like Valencia PK, as a draw may happen.

rthoughton

My sentiments exactly, TomJSports.

Thanks for the shove.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

barcelona could cover that spread in the 1H if they are motivated. it is too risky to bet against them because u never which which team will show up.

rthoughton

0 FER! Fantastic ! HA!

rthoughton

I only had AC Milan ML in a parlay with BATE +2.5. o3 with Barca. both smallish, fortunately, but losers nonetheless.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good tip, rthoughton