Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Which home favorite will lose/draw today (Champion)

Which of the following team is most likely to lose at home?

Arsenal v Olympiakos
    AC Milan v Viktoria Plzen
    Bayer Leverkusen v Racing Genk

Please let me know and will give points for good replies thanksss

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Shaktar, of the following probably Leverkusen, but that would be a draw at worst
    Points Awarded:

Pew Pew gave msj0001 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Arsenal. Many problems in defense, possibly having to play Song in at centre half because of injuries to Koscielny, Vermaelen, Squilacci and Miquel, if Song moves to centre half, Coquelin will partner Arteta at CM and the four infront should remain as usual.
    Points Awarded:

Pew Pew gave SiMON2g 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Yeah I read lots of injuries/fitness problems with Arsenal so they'll be resting their first teamers

What do you give your team (assuming you're a Milan fan based on your avatar) chance of winning today? I heard injuries are an issue as well.

SiMON2g

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    Yeah I read lots of injuries/fitness problems with Arsenal so they'll be resting their first teamers

What do you give your team (assuming you're a Milan fan based on your avatar) chance of winning today? I heard injuries are an issue as well.
    Injuries are quite an issue, but Milan will still be strong enough to get the win. Ibrahimovic will be back on the bench from injury, so he might make an appearance in the 2nd half if needed. It's definately a Milan win, but it's hard to say how much by, there are 2 type of styles Milan play, and that's get an early lead and retain it for the remainder of the game, or grab an early goal and add a few late ones when a point is still up for grabs for the visiting team.

You can get Milan -1.5 @ Bet365 which I think is decent value.

SiMON2g

Milan will see an incredible amount of time on the ball, 60% or more possession, and with players like Seedorf, Aquilani and Cassano all able to create it will be a game with alot of chances on goal for Milan. The only time Milan's defense will be exposed in this game will be on the counter attack.
    Points Awarded:

Pew Pew gave SiMON2g 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pew Pew
    Banned

Thanks again I probably will go with Milan, but Milan winning 2 of the last 14 CL matches flat out freaks me out. BOL to everyone

SiMON2g

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    Thanks again I probably will go with Milan, but Milan winning 2 of the last 14 CL matches flat out freaks me out. BOL to everyone
    Likewise, but consider these stats

- The Rossoneri have won all of their four home games against Czech clubs in Europe.
    - Czech teams have conceded 11 goals in four trips to Italy since the inception of the Champions League.

Pew Pew
    Banned

touche simon, but of course, the match that i pick is tied, while the other two matches the favorite is winning.... what's new....