PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stats shows that only 5% of punters can win in the long-run

If you are part of the 5%, please indicate to the public, so that we can share part of your winnings!

Thank you

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I win with Bundesliga, NHL, and tennis; seem to lose a solid amount with other sports/leagues though. Bankroll barely seems to change, more of a hobby if anything.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    I win with Bundesliga, NHL, and tennis; seem to lose a solid amount with other sports/leagues though. Bankroll barely seems to change, more of a hobby if anything.
    I know what you mean!

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

haha, i've started well in the EPL, I'm 15-4 in the EPL thus far this season, can't say anywhere near the same for other leagues though!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Yeah the EPL seems where the money is until now, started capping it myself since last week and am of to a 9-1 start. Don't have the illusion that will last very long though.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

betting only europe soccer, but still not in 5 % mentioned

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been on a winning streak many times and then loose it over a few stupid bets, because I think that I'm invincible or something? But the truth is that if you are going to win you need to limit your bets to very few ''sure games'' from not necessarily the most well payed and famous leagues, I can suggest something, I think that this forum has great minds and if we all combine forces here we can easily beat the bookies or if not so easily atleast beat them at some point . But what I am thinking is someone or a few people even better can start a thread everyday with forums pick of the day or 2 picks or some picks, and discuss them altogether. everyone will try and come up with information or reasoning and everyone can offer a good bet. I think that this will help us alot in choosing the right picks for the day, because face in in the long run alot of picks per day will never pay, no matter what money menagment you have.