I will update my record when this result from the J-league Nagoya pick from my parlay comes in, but its going to be a losing day either way.

Afternoon MLS picks were awful beats , KC gives up a 2 goal lead and proceeds to give up 2 goals in the 89th and 92nd minute to lose in added time and Houston completely outplays Vancouver but gives up a goal in the 86th minute. MLS is the worst to wager on for me at times, very tough league to cap and research.

Belgium

FC Brugge (BEL) pk,-½ -110 risk 1.10

Standard Liege (BEL) pk,-½ -104 risk 1.04

Germany

1860 Munich (GER-2) -135 risk 1.35

St. Pauli (GER-2) pk,+½ -125 risk 3.75

Holland

Feyenoord (HOL-E) -1 -102 risk 1.02

Groningen (HOL-E) pk -114 risk 1.14

Exelsior (HOL-E) +.2.5 -102 risk 1.02
Exelsior is a cellar dweller type of team from looking at their numbers and stats but 2.5 goals is alot and they only lost 2-0 to Feyenoord, albeit at home. I am not real confident in this pick but I hope they can cover 2.5 damn goals

Denmark

Nordsjaelland (DEN-S) -113 risk 1.13

England

Manchester City (ENG-P) pk -138 risk 1.38 I think the draw is the best pick here but Man City looks like a team who can win anywhere, their away form can be worrisome at times, but until they show some signs of weakness this year I will continue to wager on the best team in the premiere league, especially at a pk.

Newcastle (ENG-P) pk ,-5 -113 risk 1.13 That is a long trip from the Ukraine for Martin Jols squad,even Fulhams fans have to leave early in the morning for this early start according to the BBC. Newcastle has looked great so far this year but a draw wouldnt surprise me, I see them coming away with a win here.

Manchester Utd (ENG-P) -1 -129 risk 1.29