Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fenerbahçe out at Champions League - Purported Match Fixing

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfir...d=1666823.html

Interesting read. I don't follow the Turkish leagues too much, kept tabs on Dani Güiza for a bit. However, I know they're a huge squad and this feels a wee bit like '06 Serie A.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

interesting but it wont help it still happens in every league

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

True. Cash trumps trophies in most owners' eyes, but they've got to see if they can make more money with the books or the people in the stands. And with the spread, you can have both, especially a top team in their league, like Fenerbahçe.

Ufkexistance
    Ufkexistance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This situation is totally about politics in Turkey. Between President of Turkish government Tayyip Erdogan and Fenerbahce President Aziz Yildirim. There was an huge helicopter tender bid. And Tayyip Erdogan's groom lost it. So that they designed a trap to make Aziz Yildirim down. As a summary it's all about money. Not football or anyother thing.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

our government shouldn t allow them to play regular league this season, only they want them stay for the sallary of broadcast.. damn I don t like these things in football or sport,
    may be u don t know this but fenerbahce's president and second president is in jail now... didn t they ask why they are there now ....