beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Does Twente at +600 Seem way to high?

Obviously they are on the road, but it seems to me that 6-1 is way to much for a team that has more than a decent shot to pull the upset here..What say you?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO there is a chance for an upset and it does seem high to me to. Im not going to bet it though good luck if you do.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Agreed.. Twente could be pulling the upset tonight, +600 is way to high. But then again, they could also lose this one easily. If Twente plays like they did last weekend (1-5 win at Heerenveen with a 4-2-4 formation) they have a stellar chance of winning.

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

i'm liking over 2 1/2 goals even though it's juicy

BigBurk

I was thinking about the under 3. I can't imagine they score 4 goals (again), whilst 3 goals (not really unthinkable) would give the push.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deffinetely think the over is hitting tonight, Twente will score a goal and Benfica will also score, now do you really think they will end up 1-1

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Line is high for a reason. Twente is the same strength as Odense who lost big last night.

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Line is high for a reason. Twente is the same strength as Odense who lost big last night.
    Twente the same strength as Odense?!

Twente would beat Odens 9 out of 10 times, trust me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post

But would Twente or Odense beat Benfica or Villareal on the road?

The answer is NO.

escou

Burk is right Twente is a good team and on top of that Benfica is not performing yet, Aimar is not the player he was when he played in Valencia etc.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not that Twente is a bad team, its just that Benfica is a better team, they scored twice away and I doubt they bothered much when Twente scored 2-2. If im not mistaken Benfica isnt a team who sits back and defends because they advance on a 0-0, 1-1 result, they will go for the win. IMO Benfica -1 is the play here fellas.

BigBurk

I agree that Benfica will most likely advance, but please do not underestimate Twente. They will always score a goal. I would never bet a -1 against Twente, whoever the opposite team would be other than the real big teams. I do not count Benfica as a big team, only as an above good contender for the Europa League maybe (just as Twente). I'm not putting my money on either tonight, just gonna sit back, relax and enjoy the game.

escou

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Its not that Twente is a bad team, its just that Benfica is a better team, they scored twice away and I doubt they bothered much when Twente scored 2-2. If im not mistaken Benfica isnt a team who sits back and defends because they advance on a 0-0, 1-1 result, they will go for the win. IMO Benfica -1 is the play here fellas.

You are right, but the question here is if the offered line is too high for Twente and it seems to me like it is, not that Twente will win, but vs Benfica and right now at this point, plus knowing that Twente has no problems scoring goals and they have no problems playing away from home. The libe looks way high, not that I will bet it or anything

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    You are right, but the question here is if the offered line is too high for Twente and it seems to me like it is, not that Twente will win, but vs Benfica and right now at this point, plus knowing that Twente has no problems scoring goals and they have no problems playing away from home. The libe looks way high, not that I will bet it or anything
    I get what you mean and thats fine, maybe you should even consider betting on Twente +1 if you think the line is set wrong, otherwise you´re missing out on nice value. This game sort of remind me of when Benfica faced PSV in Europa League last season, Benfica destroyed PSV at home with 4-1 and PSV where of pretty much the same quality as Twente back then except they scored even more. In the away leg Benfica battled back and got 2-2 even tho they dident have to in order to advance. Of course they meet under different circumstances, it was at the end of their domestic leagues. But Benfica havent showed signs that they will suffer much because they got some new players and they have played some competition games this season.

I just think they will be a number bigger then Twente tonight, im rolling with Benfica -1, GL everyone!

BigBurk

Wow.. Benfica is really slaughtering Twente. Congrats to those who took the over and/or the Benfica -1.

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post

Well, guess we gonna find out soon.