borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Relegation Odds for 2011/12

4u on Newcastle United to be relegated from the Premier League @ $7.50 – sportingbet

Ended last season terribly and since then have lost their best 2 midfielders (1 is about to leave – given a free transfer). The club is in disarray and strong rumours that their 2nd best defender (Enrique) will be sold. No one is being bought and I just can't see where they will score goals from.

From last season they have lost 47% of their goals scored (27/57) and have replaced them with no one of note. I can't see Ba getting the job done and believe he did OK last year thanks to the ridiculous system deployed by West Ham. Add to that a complete lack of assists – all sold again and you have a team that just won't score goals.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I think you make a great point, Carroll went in Jan, Nolan this summer - where are the goals going to come from??

I may have a dabble on this as soon as i get enough points for the $50 free bet at The Greek

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    I think you make a great point, Carroll went in Jan, Nolan this summer - where are the goals going to come from??

I may have a dabble on this as soon as i get enough points for the $50 free bet at The Greek
    And Barton. It's a good shout at that price

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post

And Barton. It's a good shout at that price
    We're going to get some great value on sides playing away - up at newcastle, they'll be lucky to win 7 home games