twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

HJK Helsinki wed 7/27

Can someone please explain why the o/u is only 2.5 and its +100??? HJK can score 6 goals on their own easily on a good day especially at home. Is it just me or is there alot of value in this over? Or is it so obvious that people will pound the hell out of it and it will go way under and possibly end 0-0 after 90? what are your thoughts on this match?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Just looking at the line. If HJK can score so easily, why are they underdogs?

twelvejewelz

I dont understand it either, not to mention just as i posted this the line moved to 0ver 2.5 +115...

twelvejewelz

Just a week ago HJK beat bangor city 10-0 At home the can really score i really do not understand this line at all.

Don van Vliet
    Don van Vliet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Dinamo are a notorious under team in away games even in the Croatian league.

Only 2 of yesterday's matches finished over 2,5.There's just to much at stake financially in the Champions League hence the great odds.

Khhhh
    Khhhh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

CL qualification games are quite important for the teams involved - in general teams are not ready to take unnecessary risks in the first game. Thats why majority of games involving opponents of roughly the same caliber tend to go under 2.5. The second game sometimes is a different case - teams go all in or give up. And of course this does not apply to teams with win odds below 1.4-1.5 that have a potential of trsashing opponents. Just look at the results yesterday as o/u2.5 is 2/6.

haas29
    haas29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hi guys, the game of HJK against Bangor is not a standard. Especially in CL qualification matches round 1-3 some very weak teams are involved. HJK is a premium team in Finland but the Finnish league is a weak one compared to those in Sweden or Norway. And Bangor is the Welsh champion. Any idea about the strenght of the league in Wales? So this match against Dinamo Zagreb from Croatia will be very different and I think that HJK needs a lot of effort to score against this Zagreb team. Therefore the UNDER is not a bad pick.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Zagreb is a massive step up from that kick about Welsh team HJK spanked last round.
    HJK have some very creative players and move the ball well, but the Croatian's will be organized and defensive.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Zagreb is a massive step up from that kick about Welsh team HJK spanked last round.
    HJK have some very creative players and move the ball well, but the Croatian's will be organized and defensive.

HJK will have trouble here. No way to compare the 10-0 Bangor City win. That team is scrotumscratch and were happy just to have a match against such a giant. 0-0 is not an unlikely score today.

Kettle, on an Interpol kick lately?? LOL I haven't even heard of them in like 6 years. New album out or something??

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

lol you can't compare a team from Bangor with Dinamo Zagreb. Dinamo has much more quality and the reason of the high odds for the o2.5 is that Dinamo will defend very well...I think they will play for a 0-0 or 1-0...

In my opinion Dinamo will reach the next round, because they are the better footballteam

RubberKettle

Seems like HJK just keep on rollin'

RubberKettle

Damn I feel bad if we talked you out of this play.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Wow. Own Goal...hope you didn't listen to us man LOL

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

holy shit...1-1 after 19 mins...