sm freak
    sm freak's Avatar Become A Pro!

German Supercup

Dortmund to face Schalke 04

I would go with Dortmund in this clash. They are already in a good shape, winning the T-Mobile Cup this week.

pouroupoupou
    pouroupoupou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Dortmund pk. Teams haven't change much from last year, when Dortmund gathered 35 points more than Schalke

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by sm freak View Post
    Dortmund to face Schalke 04

I would go with Dortmund in this clash. They are already in a good shape, winning the T-Mobile Cup this week.

the win of the T-Mobile Cup isn't a really good argument, because it has not a high validity

Schalke - Dortmund is a big derby and the game is @Schalke

imo this isn't a good match to bet

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Yeah Schalke is at home, I don't think theres a good bet here.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why was Schalke 04 at home in the Cup final?? Is this normal in Germany? I didn't hear the commentator mention it but I did watch it (175 countries watched it apparently!!)

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    Why was Schalke 04 at home in the Cup final?? Is this normal in Germany? I didn't hear the commentator mention it but I did watch it (175 countries watched it apparently!!)
    I think this is the 3rd or 4th time in German Supercup where a team has home advantage. I researched a bit and it seems the place is usually neutral and already picked before either cup/league winners are known.

This would be similar to Bayern Munich reaching CL finals coming season and the finals will take part in Munich.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    I think this is the 3rd or 4th time in German Supercup where a team has home advantage. I researched a bit and it seems the place is usually neutral and already picked before either cup/league winners are known.

This would be similar to Bayern Munich reaching CL finals coming season and the finals will take part in Munich.
    Fair enough. Makes sense. Home advantage just about paid off for Schalke on Saturday