Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Brazil U17

Evening.

Thought I'd share a play I like for tonight. The Brazilian U17 side have been good this far and come up tonight against Ecuador. Brazil have 2 wins and a draw this far, but that draw came when they rested a few players and to an outstanding hattrick from Souleymane Coulibaly who was simply unstoppable on that day.

I've watched Ecuador too and they've been thrashed 1-6 by Germany before lucking out against a ten man Panama and only just beating a significantly weakened Burkina Faso side which were actually dominating the whole game. Brazil should have every chance to beat this dodgy Ecuador side by more than one goal. Brazil are more than capable of pouncing on the chances Ecuador will give them and should also be able to keep the Ecuadorian chances low.

Pick: Brazil U17 -1.5 Asian Handicap, odds ~2

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

sounds good ............ ground and pound this baby ............... good luck

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I am considering parlaying Brazil today with mexico tomorrow. What do you think?

Gargamel

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I am considering parlaying Brazil today with mexico tomorrow. What do you think?
    I think it's an excellent parlay. Both are very likely to win in my opinion. Mexico have been very good attacking wise this far in the tournament, although slightly suspect defensively. Home stage too - should win comfortably over a Panama side lucky to be where they are, advancing as third from a weak group.

FindTheLock

I;m leaning on a SU small bet on Australia today. They are off and on, but they don't have any quit in them and I like that.

FindTheLock

wow I lucked out, I thought australia game started at 7, but they are down 2-0 right now. Good thing I didn't make that play. I didn't see them losing to uzbek like that. I've been watching the Brazil game and they are looking like more goals are on the menu. Hopefully mexico can pull it off tomorrow.

Gargamel

Good thing you avoided the Australia bet. I got another bet for tonight myself though that I believe in. Japan have been arguably one of the very best sides of the tournament this far, they've impressed me a lot with crisp quick passing and they could easily have scored more. They won their last game 3-1 against an Argentina side some believed in and won the group that might have been the toughest of all.

New Zeeland have failed to score in two games out of three and were helped immensely in their game against Uzbekistan by some awful defending. I think Japan will be far too strong for them here. I'm taking the -1 asian handicap but the straight win at odds 1.57 is a good price too.

Pick: Japan U17 -1 Asian Handicap, odds ~2

FindTheLock

Lost my link to the brazil game how are they doing?

Gargamel

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Pick: Brazil U17 -1.5 Asian Handicap, odds ~2
    FT Brazil 2 - 0 Ecuador

FindTheLock

so you jumping on Japan next? I am thinking about those games and can't make up my mind. Congo Uruguay U2.5 seems like the most logical, but I am nervous about pulling the trigger. I think I will lay off these U17's today and wait to see what mexico can do for me tomorrow.

Gargamel

Yup, I'm playing Japan. Feeling confident that the push is the worst possible outcome.

The odds on bet365 on the play has dropped from 1.98 down to 1.65 since I posted the play though so there is not the same value on it anymore. Hope someone got on it.

FindTheLock

I ended up playing the U2.5 small in the congo game. Hoping for some good defense and good goal keeping. GL with your bet on Japan. I think you have a good chance there.

FindTheLock

well damn I lose that one in the 87th minute. Gotta listen to myself from now.

Gargamel

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Pick: Japan U17 -1 Asian Handicap, odds ~2
    FT Japan 6 - 0 New Zeeland

Proper rout that, Japan were outstanding. 2 out of 2 in U17 today, more tomorrow!