Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Need some thoughts here, 2 plays...

First off, why is Helsingborg only 1.66 against a bottom-feeder team?? I jumped on them last night at 1.72 and couldn't believe that price. I tried looking for info on missing players and they seem to have a decent squad with them on this trip...anyone have info on this im overloking??

Second game...UCD v. Derry City. It's the Irish league cup and this match is an exact repeat of last week's regular league match. UCD went up on Derry who blew a great chance to move up with the top-feeders in the league. I do not expect them to take this game lightly at all and even though they managed an injury-time draw last game a best, they will come out firing on all cylinders, almost like a "revenge" game. I like Derry at this price, maybe even the -1 as well as the over. UCD will be desperately trying to score an will also concede a couple without a doubt.

Thoughts on these two matches are GREATLY appreciated, let's get some insight goin'!!!

Thanks!!

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

I took Helsingborg at 1.61 on betfair right before the game. I dont know about either league too much so I cant help you, but Helsingborg looked decent, although what I've noticed in those Scandinavian leagues "home advantage" is a very important factor.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    I took Helsingborg at 1.61 on BetFair right before the game. I dont know about either league too much so I cant help you, but Helsingborg looked decent, although what I've noticed in those Scandinavian leagues "home advantage" is a very important factor.
    well you're looking ok there, bruv. Halmstad 0-2 Hels