FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Consensus on U21 Euro Champ match Ukraine vs England?

I am not too educated on the U21 teams. Anyone out there in the world have any good betting tips for this match. Looking at stats would entice you to lean towards England here. I am considering waiting for the live betting feature to make a play on this game. I know that for the Swiss and Denmark games yesterday it was easier to see who controlled the pace after watching a few minutes of the games. I am in the US with little betting options for soccer, but I found Intertops.com has a live betting feature on some soccer games. It isn't the greatest book, but I like some of the soccer betting features so far, and I only deposited 30 bucks to see if I liked it anyway. Maybe I will deposit more after I try to cash out and see what happens. Any soccer punters play at this book on this site? And if so have any of you tried to cash out yet?

FindTheLock

just made live bet on U2.5. Both teams look to be lost on the finishing chances.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

I have not played for this book, but what about this match, I think straight bet on england would be nice for me

FindTheLock

sure england look to be the more qualified to win here. They just don't seem to have that finishing touch that they need to get a goal. I dunno we shall see soon.

FindTheLock

to me the under 1.5 seems like a better bet.

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

it will be a 0-0...