flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Israeli Soccer, 5/27/11

This is going to be a hell of a game... Very emotional for Hapoel Kfar Saba considering what happened this year to one of their own. They have dedicated this game to Patrick. If you don't know the story here is what happened. This happened a few months ago.....

Hapoel Kfar Saba and Liberias International Patrick Dupla, was found dead in his house in Liberia yesterday. The 20 year old striker was there in order to play for his country in a game against the Ivory Coast.

The cause of his death is still not clear, and theres all sorts of report from low sugar level in his body, Cardiac arrest, and even a possibility that the player was poisoned.

He was a very fast and promising striker.. scored 9 goals so far this season helping his team Hapoel Kfar Saba to lead the 2nd devision in Israel on thier way to the 1st devision and was one of if not the best of thier players, and again - the kid was only 20 years old

This game is really a tough one to call... At the end of the day, I am going with experience and talent in this game... Here is my play....

Hapoel Petah-Tikvah +106

corst
    corst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Hello

What do you think of over in this match?

Thanks

flyingillini

Still a very long game to go, but it's 1-0 Petah-Tikvah, so far so good... still a long way to go... This is a very physical game going on....

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by corst View Post
    Hello

What do you think of over in this match?

Thanks
    Corst,

I didn't see your question until this morning and the game had already started..... I didn't have an opinion on the total. This game was a very hard one to call.... Lots of emotions and both of these teams are really going at it right now.. This is a hell of a game going on right now.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

great pick again illini

flyingillini

Another winner!

Nova0387
    Nova0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 616

I always miss your picks ...is this the only place you post your israeli picks?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Nova0387 View Post
    I always miss your picks ...is this the only place you post your israeli picks?
    I post them here, my daily spreadsheet in PT and an Israel soccer forum but I post on that site in Hebrew.